Best budget MTL tank and a tobacco flavour with high nic to stop smoking?

XtaCy VapeZ

Casual Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

I have recently stopped smoking however I have been vaping for a while too but now I want to get off them completely.

What is the best budget MTL tank that I could use?

Also what tobacco flavors are there with high nic that will resemble a cigarette the most?

Thanks in advance.

XtaCy696,

I buy all my hardware from The Vape Guy only, as he really listens to what your requirements are and advises you accordingly. Perhaps you could PM @BumbleBee and ask for advice on the tank.

Aspire gusto pod device helped me a lot in the beginning. Now I use a siren v2 mtl tank on a Tesla wye single battery mod.
tobacco flavour that worked for me was Turkish tobacco single flavour 18mg free base, later switched to hardwicks rodeo mixed at 25mg nic salts.

Hi All,

I have recently stopped smoking however I have been vaping for a while too but now I want to get off them completely.

What is the best budget MTL tank that I could use?

Also what tobacco flavors are there with high nic that will resemble a cigarette the most?

Thanks in advance.
Did someone mention MTL and Tobacco:--P . Hi @XtaCy696 give Twisp , Cubano a shot it's 18mg Nic and it's not Nic salts this juice is my adv MTL juice . And then check out the the classifieds section on the forum for a MTL tank. You truly get bargains on it.

I’m not going to comment on hardware because there is just to many options.

I will say for Tobacco Juice have a look at the Pied Piper range, the Red Wood Tobacco is a very satisfying and authentic tobacco vape, I enjoy it with morning coffee or even with beers and for me it doesn’t leave my mouth dry like some of the other high nic Juices. It’s in my daily rotation, there are 3 Tobacco profiles in the range. I will be sample the other two profiles soon.

They have a Website for orders or get in touch with @GSM500, the juice maker himself.

You can also try Steam Master Exclamation Mark MTL juice, it’s a Lytchee & Strawberry flavour, I find having a Fruity Menthols MTL juice available to be very handy when you feel the Tobacco is not hitting the spot. This fruity juice is a very good MTL offering.

Also be on the look out for the new Joose-E-Liqz Havana Gold, a Tobacco juice that sounds amazing and should be on sale soon.

9E5A50C7-477D-45C9-B322-02AF3703BF43.png
C9948C7D-C89F-4F1F-A3AB-6566AA1ABA60.jpeg
0E9B0EE1-E823-4661-B30F-3DDF89688779.jpeg

Tankwise- for budget i'd say of the ones i've used:
Manta MTL <which also functions as a restricted DL if you use bigger id coils in them>.

Juice- skys the limit but for tobaccos and MTL i'd go:
Joose e Liqz- Havana Nights, or Wiener- Good Boy MTL

Or get yourself a bottle of Vgod Cubano and ask someone to nic it up to a higher nic level (will increase the PG ratio as a result, bringing it closer to MTL juice anyway)

I still want to give the Wiener Vape Good Boy and Taviro a try. Will need to nic them up as I recall they only go up to 6mg, I prefer 12mg.

Need to send @Silver a PM at some point so that he can explain to me how to Nic Up a juice as there are such limited MTL offerings currently but I have seen a increase in manufactures offering the top sellers in MTL.

I think we are going to see a big resurgence in MTL vaping in 2019 along with some new Mini Mod Rebuildable MTL hardware being released to compete with the AIO Pod category.

I still want to give the Wiener Vape Good Boy and Taviro a try. Will need to nic them up as I recall they only go up to 6mg, I prefer 12mg.

Need to send @Silver a PM at some point so that he can explain to me how to Nic Up a juice as there are such limited MTL offerings currently but I have seen a increase in manufactures offering the top sellers in MTL.

I think we are going to see a big resurgence in MTL vaping in 2019 along with some new Mini Mod Rebuildable MTL hardware being released to compete with the AIO Pod category.

Good Boy now comes in a 12mg MTL...

Hi @CaliGuy
I will start a thread explaining how to nic up a juice - it's really quite simple
And I will show an easy formula for how to work out how much nic to add.

Will link it here when done

2019-03-26 10.43.51.png

Thanks Silver , I will go through it and ask questions if I have.

Does anyone know which Vape Store stocks the Wiener Vape Good Boy MTL in the Centurion/Pretoria area?

Probably best if you make a new post in "Who has stock" and tag rooigevaar too - he may be able to advise you there

Back