Best One Shot Concentrates

Bear_Vapes

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just wanted to know if one shot concentrates are worth buying or a waste of money?

I see brands like one hit wonder show up and wanting to know if they are any good?

Recommend a few

The one-shots are really fantastic!

I personally love Melon Head and Sweet Lovin' by Mr Good Vape. The DIYorDIE and Enyawreklaw shots are good as well. I haven't had a chance to try the locally produced ones as of yet but I've heard plenty of good things about them.

The Mr.Hardwicks Rodeo is good at 13%,dont care much for the easy as pie.Lemint and fruit punch from Clyrolinx(local) is also not to bad at about 4-5%.Most are okay to vape straight out of the bottle,but can be excellent if you add some other stand alone concentrates to them.

The Mr.Hardwicks Rodeo is good at 13%,dont care much for the easy as pie.Lemint and fruit punch from Clyrolinx(local) is also not to bad at about 4-5%.Most are okay to vape straight out of the bottle,but can be excellent if you add some other stand alone concentrates to them.
yeah some some more to get more enjoyment ;)

So far:

Mr Hardwicks Easy as Pie - Whelmed(IMO).
OWH Rocketman is just like the original as long as it is steeped enough, but a bit sweet for my liking.
NCV Burst - Not bad, the peach flavour I get from it is very Tropica like
Foggs Final Decent - Mixed it yesterday, has to steep but smells great

The DIYorDIE/WW ones I have not tried, but I have mixed a few from scratch and I would 100% recommend Pistachio RY4. So great.

Rodeo Hardshots - Mr Hardwicks

Kings Custard and Quick (strawberry milk) one shots from DIYorDIE is seriously legit if you enjoy desert vapes. Made both and its worth every cent. Check em out. You wont be disappointed.

Rodeo Hardshots.By Mr Hardwicks is a:campeon:if you like tobacco.

For Rodeo, do you guys feel it’s good after steeping for the recommended amount of time or do you steep it a bit longer?

It’s the one commercial juice I don’t want to give up now that I DIY juice, so I’m thinking of getting the hardshot version.

Anyone tried NCV choc milk Selfmade one shot yet?

Recommended to me by @MrGSmokeFree i mixed Hardwick rodeo in nix salts and I just love it.
I really wanted to try it but it says it’s got a nut note to it and being allergic to nuts in all forms and with it being naturally extracted I just avoid it unfortunately.

Sucks to be me.

Mango sticky rice by Mr Harwicks has become a firm favorite of mine.

For Rodeo, do you guys feel it’s good after steeping for the recommended amount of time or do you steep it a bit longer?

It’s the one commercial juice I don’t want to give up now that I DIY juice, so I’m thinking of getting the hardshot version.
@Carnival ,I like it steeped a bit longer, gets better imho after about 4 to 6 weeks. Get the one shot, it’s a great way to have a great juice.

DiyOrDie Watermalone is so-so and gets harsh very quickly. It is still pretty vapable though. Sang Pètillant is just plain nasty - tastes like biting into a perfumed soap bar.

Flavour World Mango Freeze is pretty damn good but kills your wicks in record time.

The Coffee Mill stuff I decided I won't buy again but their Jungle Red is not bad if you like grapefruit. I have tried Sour Fruities, Swedish Berries, Jungle Red and Glazed Popcorn.

Red Pill EZ Shot supposedly tastes just like Red Pill but unfortunately I don't seems to like the flavour profile.

CRFT REUP Purple Delight is a nice candy grape flavour. I like it alot. The Green Delight is a green hard candy. Kinda like this this too.

Sticky litchi was very good as well. Very different.

Red Pill is a winner for me. I love the profile and it works wonders in the bb.

Mate of mine swears by Ripple Selfmade by NCV. He can’t get enough of it.

DiyOrDie Watermalone is so-so and gets harsh very quickly. It is still pretty vapable though. Sang Pètillant is just plain nasty - tastes like biting into a perfumed soap bar.

Flavour World Mango Freeze is pretty damn good but kills your wicks in record time.

The Coffee Mill stuff I decided I won't buy again but their Jungle Red is not bad if you like grapefruit. I have tried Sour Fruities, Swedish Berries, Jungle Red and Glazed Popcorn.

Red Pill EZ Shot supposedly tastes just like Red Pill but unfortunately I don't seems to like the flavour profile.

CRFT REUP Purple Delight is a nice candy grape flavour. I like it alot. The Green Delight is a green hard candy. Kinda like this this too.
I have to agree according to MY experience as well with the Red Pill one shot...does not taste like the commercial original to ME. Funny enough as well, day one of opening the one shot bottle, smelt and smelled just like the real deal....day 2 the smell changed completely. Day 3 mixed at the recommended 22% and was disappointed!

I have to agree according to MY experience as well with the Red Pill one shot...does not taste like the commercial original to ME. Funny enough as well, day one of opening the one shot bottle, smelt and smelled just like the real deal....day 2 the smell changed completely. Day 3 mixed at the recommended 22% and was disappointed!
To me it is exactly the same, I have mixed around 6 x 270ml so far and it is on point every time.
I have found that some people buy Red pill from a vape store and it might have stood for a while, I prefer it fresh and clear

To me it is exactly the same, I have mixed around 6 x 270ml so far and it is on point every time.
I have found that some people buy Red pill from a vape store and it might have stood for a while, I prefer it fresh and clear
Nope bought mine directly from Vapor Mountain. But its the reason I highlighted they were MY experiences with Red Pill one shot.

All Day Vapes for me has by far the best one shot range. Have been using them exclusively for years

I would say the Malaysian concentrates like chill pill top the list.
Most of the big names are quite disappointing.
Even tobacco bastard and ncv didn't hit the spot for me.
Red pill tastes like menthol just that, no litchi.

Back