Best One Shot Concentrates

I would say the Malaysian concentrates like chill pill top the list.
Most of the big names are quite disappointing.
Even tobacco bastard and ncv didn't hit the spot for me.
Red pill tastes like menthol just that, no litchi.
I agree, zero litchi.

Sticky litchi was very good as well. Very different.

Red Pill is a winner for me. I love the profile and it works wonders in the bb.

Mate of mine swears by Ripple Selfmade by NCV. He can’t get enough of it.
@Paul33 any way of describing that sticky litchi profile bud? searching for litchi profiles. After tasting Steam Masters Exclamation (!) I was sold on that type of fruity vape. Truest form of litchi to me. Sadly no one shot for that tho.

I vape on 26w, with Red-Pill I most definitely get the litchi.

Mixed five days ago.

@Paul33 any way of describing that sticky litchi profile bud? searching for litchi profiles. After tasting Steam Masters Exclamation (!) I was sold on that type of fruity vape. Truest form of litchi to me. Sadly no one shot for that tho.
Um

Thanks for putting me on the spot o_O

It’s an “odd”taste sensation that I can tell you but it’s bladdy tasty.

It’s almost like a cooked litchi (sounds gross but can’t think of a better explanation) along with the rice base from the mango sticky rice.

If you tried the mango sticky rice and liked that and you like litchi then I can guarantee you’ll like the sticky litchi hardshot.

Not sure if that helps at all.

It’s definitely not a fruity type vape like the exclamation ! version of fruit.

That’s more of a straight fruit with menthol whereas the sticky litchi is more savory based.

My favourites:
Forest Berry Yogurt Panna Cotta
Chilled Pomberry Cococream
Blush
ADV RY4
I’m a sucker for an Ry4 so that’s gonna be tried I reckon.

And can’t go wrong with a good yoghurt :)

My Red Pill hardshot bottel must have had a leak in it. After 2 weeks its finished.

Although I did mix "samples" for 3 other guys as well.

I personally think menthol fruits like red pill should only be vaped on low watts, big ohms. If I vape it on the wasp or recurve, Its just not that good and the menthol is a bit much

I personally think menthol fruits like red pill should only be vaped on low watts, big ohms. If I vape it on the wasp or recurve, Its just not that good and the menthol is a bit much
I hear you.

I cannot stand red Pill in my drippers. At all!!!

Love it on lower watts

So anyone tried Molinberry one shots?
See bossvape has them at R150 for 30ml. That will give you more than 300-400ml juice(6-9%)
The question is, are they good?

Anyone care to update this thread with what you have tried in the interim?

Anyone care to update this thread with what you have tried in the interim?

Busy trying:
- Nasty Cushman one shot
- Hardwicks Rodeo
- Mr Good Vape Sweet Lovin
- Big Mouth Strike

Im not so much for the SnV and prefer to let everything steep for at least a week, but off the bat with the first shake after mixing yesterday, finger taste is decent. Only time will tell i guess.

Red pill still great.
Molinberry Coolblood is a sweet orange, grapefruit. Very nice, but dont think everyone will enjoy it

Mr Hardwick's Mango Sticky Rice is a nice mango-cream type juice thats different to the usual fruity mangoes.

So anyone tried Molinberry one shots?
See bossvape has them at R150 for 30ml. That will give you more than 300-400ml juice(6-9%)
The question is, are they good?
I tried this one, but I got on made by BossVape themselves. I mixed by weight and the liquid was less than the 10ml bottle should have held.
Steeped 2 weeks and I get some coconut, but no chocolate and even though it is a 70/30 juice, get quite a raspy harshness from it...

Attachments

• 1E2D12BF-FA23-42BD-B3DE-665761FD4AA6.png
    1E2D12BF-FA23-42BD-B3DE-665761FD4AA6.png
    494.6 KB · Views: 36
I Tried quiet a few of the one shot molinberry concentrates and most are rather weak even at 9%
Upped to 12% and some to 15% and they just got harsh or soapy tasting.
Only one i can recommend is the peach tea.

I Tried quiet a few of the one shot molinberry concentrates and most are rather weak even at 9%
Upped to 12% and some to 15% and they just got harsh or soapy tasting.
Only one i can recommend is the peach tea.
I have their Green Banana and Coconut milk which is really good. I do get tired of the taste really quick but for some variation it is great.

Back