Best setup from the last 17 years.

JVR1987

Avid Vaper!
LV

Awards
Hi forumites.

So the first ecigarette came into existence 17 years ago in 2003.

So lets have some fun.

What is the best mod, atty, pod, or setup you have ever tried or owned.

Surprise me with some vintage I have probably never even heard of.

1..2..3.. lets go?

Stratum V4, Dvarw DL, Fisher Alien, Mavaton X, Siam Drip Tip, Sony VTC6 and Red Pill inside.
Stratum Engraved Dvarw 1.jpg

This was my favourite combo.
These mods and RTA's were rock solid and the RBA dec was great.
Us "old boys club" will all definitely remember these as they were the go-to combo in those days

ba710fdb9f641971b182bf7b25f27ac8.jpg

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Nothing best, but vintage... you used to get fake smokes at the petrol station for R100 they looked like a smoke and I THINK the only juice you could get back then was liqua. the end lit up. Bout 10 years ago I think I bought one :) Sorry for no pic but I actually remember tossing it out last year

Us "old boys club" will all definitely remember these as they were the go-to combo in those days

The subtank mini was one of my favourites. It took vaping to the sub-ohm level. I used my first subtank on the Kangertech Kbox.

2153700-11.jpg

This mod came out in 2015. It put out max 40W and could handle coils as low as 0.4Ohms.

It was a truly great little mod. Rugged, simple, and reliable.

Was such a banger of a setup, really miss mine. Wish I could get my hands on one again.

47122170_192675125007034_7115324855876059136_n.jpg

Not the best, but certainly the ones that contributed to me staying off the stinkies. 10W mod and the Justfog tiny tank. 36mg nic Hell high menthol.

It worked and that is all that matters. Still have two of them and they still work perfectly.

My first Reo Mini I bought from Uncle @Rob Fisher was a game changer for me back in the day, so not saying its the best. But for me personally Reo's in their time was one of the best devices you could own.

I have both colours pictured apart from the Black is now bare metal but the White is pristine, also got the tank but in a cyan colour! I love looking at old posts to bring back memories and see how vaping has moved on so for example on this forum i often start on page one of https://www.ecigssa.co.za/whats-in-your-hand-right-now.t19/page-1192#post-890802 and look at all the stuff that was around nearly 8 years ago, brings back memories!!!!!!!

I have both colours pictured apart from the Black is now bare metal but the White is pristine, also got the tank but in a cyan colour! I love looking at old posts to bring back memories and see how vaping has moved on so for example on this forum i often start on page one of https://www.ecigssa.co.za/whats-in-your-hand-right-now.t19/page-1192#post-890802 and look at all the stuff that was around nearly 8 years ago, brings back memories!!!!!!!
I still maintain that subtank mini RTA with the RBA dec can match, and in some cases out perform, some of today's best single coil RTA's.

I still maintain that subtank mini RTA with the RBA dec can match, and in some cases out perform, some of today's best single coil RTA's.

Look what I dug up today @DougP!
IMG_20201205_223441.jpg
Now to find the RBA, it's around here somewhere...

Still using a Sub tank mini with a trinity glass on a pico as my daily work horse . Still a brilliant set up. I remember feeling like a meneer the first time I successfully built on the rba deck.

Back