Best starter kit options

Only a few hours? Are you waiting for the light to go off when charging or do you take it of charge when the light is green?

@BumbleBee I wait for the light to go off. Is that right? Bear in mind that my "quite a few hours" is much longer than your "only a few hours"!! I can't remember now how long the battery lasts - I'd say about 5 - 6 hours of CONTINUOUS vaping, which is much better than my other devices.

I started with a tube mech mod and a goon. Before i vaped i use to smoke cigars quite often and it made my lungs/throat seek a hard heavy hit. All these small mouth to lung "box" type mods as you guys call them did not help. I am currently back on stinkies and cigars but want to see where i am doing "something" wrong to not get the same satisfaction from my mech as before.

@Koosroos It's great that you want to know what you're doing wrong (or why your mod is wrong for you). I'd suggest that you start a new thread called "What am I doing wrong?" or something to that effect. The peeps on this forum are tremendously helpful and they would be able to guide you in the right direction.

@BumbleBee I wait for the light to go off. Is that right? Bear in mind that my "quite a few hours" is much longer than your "only a few hours"!! I can't remember now how long the battery lasts - I'd say about 5 - 6 hours of CONTINUOUS vaping, which is much better than my other devices.
lol, yeah I guess time is relative :)

And yes, waiting for the light to go off is correct ;)

I’d recommend joyetech ego aio pen... at its price point, adjustable airflow so can vary to personal preference, abundance of coils (0.25 - 1.5 if I’m not mistaken), good battery and user friendliness... sure it’s not stellar with flavour but you can still taste the juice plus I’m proof it works
So this is where I started my vape journey. I used a friend's Twisp at a party, and it was an ahaaaaah!!! moment for me. Next day I went to my closest vape store and walked out with an eGo AIO. Being the vape noob, I was sold on it because of the affordability.

What I didn't know at the time was that it was definitely not as satisfying as I had assumed it would be. I spent a while vaping my current flavour until it ran out and I needed new coils. Whike talking about new flavours to try, the dude at the store handed me a smok stick, or smok stick V8, I can't remember which. I was instantly amazed at the difference between that AIO and my eGo AIO. Flavour was Soooo much better, and air flow and cloud production was no comparison.

Had I known, I would have gone for the smok stick rather than the Ego! Now I've got the vaporesso revenger, and I love it for flavour and clouds. I've also noticed that I only puff a few times and its enough. Whereas with the eGo, the only reason I would stop puffing is because the device would get too hot to even hold, or the coils would burn, or I'd be taking too long on my smoke breaks!

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70L using Tapatalk

Great to hear @veecee

Congrats on finding something that satisfies you!

Bit late but got to throw the Swag into the mix, been using it with a serpent mini 22 and it is awesome. 100x better than the AL85 which loves resetting itself to 85w☄️ when you swap batteries... but only sometimes which is even more dangerous. Second place to the Pico!

Back