Best vape juice bottles - Poll only

Best juice bottle choice

• Glass pippet in plastic bottle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unfortunately I normally mix 200ml

I have some recipes I like so much, I mix them in 500ml bottles. Lasts a while :) I got them from Westpack.

I tried squonking. I got the pulse 3 weeks ago but its too "underpowered" for me... I vape between 110 and 120 watts and to achieve that I need a 0.1 ohm coil which will work but the battery dies too quickly... Maybe a dual battery squonker will work for me?

I find glass bottles to be messy especially when the tip is too big for a fill port.

Halcyon DNA200! I use 20700 batts on Pulse, excellent!

I'm going to reply to this from actual experience running a small time vape juice retail store, in the past.

Unicorn bottles sell. Full stop. No questions asked. 95% of my customers back then would choose based on the bottle look/ label.
I'd rather carry a pretty juice bottle around which leans me towards these again.

Witch hats leak, don't smaak them.
Unicorns can be hard as hell. Spend a lot of effort finding soft ones.
Cheap unicorn bottles can be prone to shooting their 'heads' out and dumping the entire juice content onto your mod.
Glass droppers were my least favourite of all but when I ran the same poll I had them come out on top with 54%

HDPE Bottles are also great but I found transparent ones sell faster.

I carry a 60ml soft Unicorn with me when I go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use normal plastic dropper bottles in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml...

I hate glass dripper bottles...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use normal plastic dropper bottles in 30ml, 50ml and 100ml...

I hate glass dripper bottles...

Don't forget the 20ml bottles ... that you think are 30ml bottles! That always makes things interesting :p

Would it be possible for people to post links to where we can purchase good bottles locally? As a beginner it's a little tough trying to figure out what is worthwhile.

I've been looking at these unicorn bottles and I see you get 2 different tip inserts. One just inserts into the opening, and another inserts into the opening and also has an outer cap. Seems more secure than just the insert.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
b8ee66ba253ecab262904232c6d169fb.jpg

These are my favorites

Thanks. Will look on sites other than FT though since FT even consider bottles as vape gear and won't ship to SA.

Still love my traditional glass 30mls :)

Would it be possible for people to post links to where we can purchase good bottles locally? As a beginner it's a little tough trying to figure out what is worthwhile.

I've been looking at these unicorn bottles and I see you get 2 different tip inserts. One just inserts into the opening, and another inserts into the opening and also has an outer cap. Seems more secure than just the insert.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
I buy mine from Www.bonpak.co.za ... they supply to westpack...

It's a 30ml, have seen it on 3 or 4 YouTube reviewer vlogs. Works great from what I've seen and the reviewers seem to like them.
Looks great, may have to see if something like this is available locally, would make travel easier :) Thanks for the clarification

Back