Beta Testing - Proudly South African Mod

Renesh

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

So i've been in the midst of designing a proudly South African mod.. And its about two weeks away from public beta testing.
I'm looking for people that are willing to test drive the mod and to provide honest, critical and helpful feedback...

If you are keen to climb on board, send me a PM and i'll add to the list..
PS: Looking for 5 or so people, preferable in the Gauteng region.

Thanks

Wow..what a fantastic response.. Thanks to everyone... i've filled the list to 12 people already... wow
Consider the list 'full' for now... thanks again everyone...

This is awesome. I like when the local gear comes to surface. Would be happy to help test if you are still looking to fill the list

H
This is awesome. I like when the local gear comes to surface. Would be happy to help test if you are still looking to fill the list

Howzit, thanks for the offer, i'll add you to the standby list (which is quite extensive as well)..

H

Howzit, thanks for the offer, i'll add you to the standby list (which is quite extensive as well)..
I can imagine Yes. Good luck with testing and looking forward to seeing more about the device real soon

all the best with your mod, hope its the new and next thing every body want.
i would love to know what kind of mod it is.

Hi all,

So i've been in the midst of designing a proudly South African mod.. And its about two weeks away from public beta testing.
I'm looking for people that are willing to test drive the mod and to provide honest, critical and helpful feedback...

If you are keen to climb on board, send me a PM and i'll add to the list..
PS: Looking for 5 or so people, preferable in the Gauteng region.

Thanks

WoW!! This is exiting!! Keen to see what kind of mod it is and what the beta testers are going to say about it.

Good luck!!

Update: Sorry guys for not replying earlier. At the moment, this has been put on hold due to local availability of the metal compounds. Apparently this specific aircraft grade alloy is rather difficult to come by and the local supplier i was talking to has now decided to not supply the material. So, as of now, this project is shelved, sadly.

If this changes in the future, i'll post another update.

Update: Sorry guys for not replying earlier. At the moment, this has been put on hold due to local availability of the metal compounds. Apparently this specific aircraft grade alloy is rather difficult to come by and the local supplier i was talking to has now decided to not supply the material. So, as of now, this project is shelved, sadly.

Can't you just swop out for aluminium?

sounds like a couple of good ideas... especially when you are still in beta phase... fine tuning would be easier to accomplish and the final product you roll out in the alien alloy, LOL

Is it alum, stainless or titanium you are after? What sort of material properties are you after?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back