Better late than never

Dr Evil

I'm a MasterVapour
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone

After much deliberation and reading up and watching YouTube videos I decided to take the plunge and get me a Reo :)

I got it last week from @Oupa but only managed to finally check in to Reoville today, @Andre soreee :worried:
I know you've been waiting a while to find out who bought the Reo.

I started enjoying dripping on my Igo-L but found it infuriating to carry a bottle on me to wet the wicks all the time. I did allot of research and the Pro's of the Reo just won me over. The only thing I was really hesitant about was paying so much for a mod with the possibility that it wouldn't work for me. I was afraid of buying into the hype and being left disappointed.

I'm very glad I took the chance because I am loving it !!! :inlove:
The minute I got home from work I ripped open the packaging from @Oupa and started cleaning the RM2, bottle and started building a coil. I filled up the bottle with some Steam Hammer Eternity, did a couple of quonks to wet the wick and pushed the button....Houston, we have lift offfffff !!!

From the very first vape I was inlove, the flavour from the RM2 is amazing. I finally understand what all the hype is about, it's such a simple device but it just works, and works extremely well !!!

Since my forum name is Dr Evil, I thought it only fitting for my Reo LP Mini to be named.... Mini Me

Reo.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome @Dr Evil, now you need to post this photo on the Reo Mail thread as well.

Aha, the mystery solved. What a privilege to welcome you to Reoville. Real glad that you are enjoying your Reo. May there be many more. Shall register you on ECF if you do not mind?

Aha, the mystery solved. What a privilege to welcome you to Reoville. Real glad that you are enjoying your Reo. May there be many more. Shall register you on ECF if you do not mind?

I do have a login for ECF, or is that nit what you mean?

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Welcome to Reoville @Dr Evil !
Wishing you all the best with the Mini
You are right, the flavour on the RM2 is exceptional - loved your post
All the best

another resident to reoville. welcome and congrats and the stunning new addition.

Welcome to the cult! A REO isn't cheap and it's amazing how we read about it think about it and wonder if it's going to be as good as everyone says it is... then finally we can't help ourselves any more and we take the plunge... then we start to vape on it and we are hooked for life!

A very warm welcome to Reoville! :rock:

Welcome to the cult! A REO isn't cheap and it's amazing how we read about it think about it and wonder if it's going to be as good as everyone says it is... then finally we can't help ourselves any more and we take the plunge... then we start to vape on it and we are hooked for life!

A very warm welcome to Reoville! :rock:

It is that EXACTLY @Rob Fisher
I'm usually very hesitant when spending big money like that but I am happy I took the chance on the Reo

Thanks again @Andre for all the effort you put into mking sure people register their Reos
We may just become the largest Reo country outside the US
That would be something!

Back