BF RDA for pico squeeze

BlakMAgICIAN

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all. I notice that the OL16 is a highly recommended RDA for the pico squeeze. Any suggestions on where to get one or a clone?

Anyone rocking the Wasp nano on the Pico squeeze? want to get into squonking and I think the pico with the wasp nano might be the "cheapest" option to try it out before going all in? Any advice or recommendations are welcome :)

Wasp is cool; I personally don't love it as it has no drip tip as such and gets a bit hot. Maybe try a SXK Hadaly clone - also 22mm if I remember correctly and flavour for days. I do a small build on it; 2.5mm 24AWG; 6/7 wraps. Remember to build on a mod / stage first and check the resistance (although I *think* the Pico squeeze has basic fail safes - not entirely mech).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You won't look back from squonking. Flavour of RDA; versatility of RDA & tank. Maybe skip the squeeze and go straight for a Vapeking mech mod or vandy vape pulse mod...

Wasp is cool; I personally don't love it as it has no drip tip as such and gets a bit hot. Maybe try a SXK Hadaly clone - also 22mm if I remember correctly and flavour for days. I do a small build on it; 2.5mm 24AWG; 6/7 wraps. Remember to build on a mod / stage first and check the resistance (although I *think* the Pico squeeze has basic fail safes - not entirely mech).

You can add a small drip tip for comfort

IMG_20171210_121429.jpg

cool cool thanx for the info, will be looking more into this, maybe a SXK hadaly also with the wasp or the OL16. so many choices lol

@Shatter ,Mine is fast becoming my car mod, and one of my favorites,IMG_0035.JPG
Wasp does whistle a bit if full open airflow is used, but it is a great addition to any arsenal. Drip tip helps for the heat.

How is the bottles on these pico's, do i need to buy other or is standard one fine? Like the all black setup there @Room Fogger

Reason im looking at the pico is that its about R350 brand new, so not to much to watse if I don't like it.

@Shatter I am enjoying mine, two thumbs up. Bottles are quite stiff at first and show a bit of wear, but they do the job, for me they are fine. Don't know what else would fit as it plugs into a stopper on the mod, so no tube involved. Maybe the bottles from the Ijoy capo may fit, will have to investigate for future reference, so no other options that I know off now.
Just upgraded to a RSQ with Solo rda, but the Pico will stay with me. I am enjoying squonking, just forget to squonk sometimes! New rule is squonk, 5 hits, squonk, repeat:). I got mine for the same reason, cheap enough to get rid of if I didn't like, but I like big time.:D

@Room Fogger Thanx for the feedback, Will get one to try it, all and all its sounds like a good choice for entry level into squonking. And a new learning experience to get under the knee :)

I own multiple squonk mods , mechs regulated etc and the Pico is a great entry level semi-mech mod.

It does buck considerably when the battery is flat though or your build is too low , 50W is the max it can I think so too low builds will be a waste.
No lower than 0.5-0.6 2.5mm even 2mm micro faster ramp up :)

The WASP is one of my favorite RSA's at the moment , easy to build just keep your coil level with the airflow and it will also minimize the whistling.

NB as always know your batteries limits and ohms law and what build works but keep it above 0.4 and you should be fine.

I own multiple squonk mods , mechs regulated etc and the Pico is a great entry level semi-mech mod.

It does buck considerably when the battery is flat though or your build is too low , 50W is the max it can I think so too low builds will be a waste.
No lower than 0.5-0.6 2.5mm even 2mm micro faster ramp up :)

The WASP is one of my favorite RSA's at the moment , easy to build just keep your coil level with the airflow and it will also minimize the whistling.

NB as always know your batteries limits and ohms law and what build works but keep it above 0.4 and you should be fine.
Thanks for the info, I am looking at recoiling tonight as I am still trying to find the sweet spot. Was thinking I was doing something wrong resulting in the whistle. My coil sits right between the airflow, I can see it through the slits, is this ok or should it be higher or lower. Going to try a 2 mm tonight, have been on a 2.5 running at .51 on trial.

Ol16 is an amazing little RDA, funny enough at first I didn't like it at all, it comes down to what sort of vape experience you are looking for

The ol16 has fairly restrictive airflow, I would advise trying one before you get one, I agree with the gents above, the wasp or sxk hadaly is ideal for a pico
151292268542380775894.jpg

Ol16 is an amazing little RDA, funny enough at first I didn't like it at all, it comes down to what sort of vape experience you are looking for

The ol16 has fairly restrictive airflow, I would advise trying one before you get one, I agree with the gents above, the wasp or sxk hadaly is ideal for a pico

The OL16 is a PITA to build on for me ..... but I close it right down to the last airhole for a fairly OK MTL vape , single coil (cause I can't for a f.... get two coils in lol)

The OL16 is a PITA to build on for me ..... but I close it right down to the last airhole for a fairly OK MTL vape , single coil (cause I can't for a f.... get two coils in lol)

Im currently using it on max airflow dual coil, I think the trick is to leave your coil legs long when installing, it takes some practice

Edit: but yes its definitely not a pleasure to build on!

15129272354711083189596.jpg

Attachments

• 1512926448563481488298.jpg
    1512926448563481488298.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Agreed with @Daniel
Dual coils on OL16 is not the easiest
My problem is i dont have enough hands to hold things when tightening down
Nice coils there @Scissorhands

OL16 does however provide a glorious restricted lung hit vape. Flavour is very good for me

Agreed with @Daniel
Dual coils on OL16 is not the easiest
My problem is i dont have enough hands to hold things when tightening down
Nice coils there @Scissorhands

OL16 does however provide a glorious restricted lung hit vape. Flavour is very good for me

I use two fingers to push the coils together, they will sit in a diagonal position, use the other hand to tighten the posts then use the coil jig to straight them to horizontal, if done right your coiling rod should sit flush against both posts and feel tight, I could put together a quick "how to" next time I build if you like

to me the flavour is just a touch behind the entheon but crisper and more TH

I use two fingers to push the coils together, they will sit in a diagonal position, use the other hand to tighten the posts then use the coil jig to straight them to horizontal, if done right your coiling rod should sit flush against both posts and feel tight, I could put together a quick "how to" next time I build if you like

to me the flavour is just a touch behind the entheon but crisper and more TH

Oh that sounds great @Scissorhands
Please do add a "how to" into the OL16 thread when you get a chance and if you can. Would be super!
I sort of understand what youre saying but maybe a pic or two would help a lot!

I see Vapeguy got a few OL16's in stock, also a few McFly 14mm BF RDA clone's, anyone own one or have tried it?

Back