BF rda's

Yup @Silver I recently started mixing at 10-12mg again. Finally figured out how to mix high nix without getting throat scratching and nose burning side effects. On a good 0.7ish build it knocks quite well, even at 6mg. I DLH everything else. Desserts, bakery, fruits, etc.

Thats great. Nothing like a good strong tobacco in MTL mode. I can do 12mg but no lower. I have a lovely Blackbird menthol mix at 18mg on the RM2 now and its glorious. Its a 0.7 ohm NI80 single coil. Simple but superb.

Also enjoying the Ni80 awg 26 single coils lately.

lol, not really bud. Like I mentioned, I bave 4 BF Cyclones and 1 non-BF to taste juices with. If you have a SS AFC I might be interested. I only have a gold one. Never really use it, as my Cyclones are topping my Reos for MTL tobaccos. Lung hitting tobaccos just seems weird for me. Hoe does the OL16 compwre on a small air hole for MTL in single coil?
All my OL16s are single coil set up for MTL with various air hole sizes used - depending on the coil - clapton, twisted, etcetera. All are around 0.8 ohms. Only one OL16 on dual coils at 0.45 ohms for my tobaccos, but still MTL using smallish air holes.

Oh heck, thanks to my wonderful Physio and Doctor, I am slowly finding my feet but sitting at the PC was NOT a priority. Back was too sore to sit for any length of time. Sorry that I missed my alert to the thread....

We still have a few Cyclones. Factory is not making them any more though so new blood is welcomed.

Finding something lower than 22mm is a huge challenge. I currently have some V2 Velocity Clones on hand that work 110% on a dripbox. Extremely easy to build. Seem solid enough. Sub R300 territory.

I also have 24mm Vaporesso Nalu in stock. Big juice hole which allows a huge flow of liquid in a hurry. Drains nicely but old habit squeezes can result in flooding. Quite cute with its domed head and see through windows. Around the R400 mark depending on colour. The manufacturers like to make black and silver goodies and then price them differently....

Finally have the Steam Crave RBA Aromamizer which is 25mm. It is amazing with it cyclonic airflow fanning the coils and so on but not many squonkers can seat a 25mm RBA.....

The one lesson I did learn about carrying bespoke upmarket goods is that they don't sell. I cut my margins to 10%, slapped a sale sign on the goods (most came in at 12,5 to the dollar too).... Not a single sale. People want bang for their buck, not a fancy makers name.

The Geekvape Tsunami 24 comes with a bf pin but i havent tried it yet..its too big for my reo and with bottom airflow if you oversquonk it may leak..but jt has a deep juice well.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have ordered from them before. The avelocity I got from them was just as good as the one I got from Sirvape. Delivery was like Fasttech unfortunately, but they do have more expensive shipping options, 3-8 days is the fastest, but it was like $40 for my krder, so I stuck to the free option.

It appears my order from Focalecig.com has been cancelled due to shipping issues. Even after payment has gone through. No idea what's up with that

It appears my order from Focalecig.com has been cancelled due to shipping issues. Even after payment has gone through. No idea what's up with that

Even me bud also ordered a ol16 and it was cancelled bud. No explanation they just said shipping issues and i will be refunded.

I used the free shipping option first time. Tried to put through a new one now with postNL. If only they would notify one about the issue. I had to go search their site for my order and only saw the issue then.

I used the free shipping option first time. Tried to put through a new one now with postNL. If only they would notify one about the issue. I had to go search their site for my order and only saw the issue then.

Same thing bud. I hadnt gotten any email. Went on site and saw order cancelled.
Wtf...

Got a confirmation email on 2nd order with postNL now. Will let you know it it goes through. At least I know Paypal has my back. They are truly great to work through.

Nope, 2nd order also cancelled due to 'shipping issue''. That was through postNL. No explanation and communication ie a nightmare. Will just refund and forget about the OL16.

Nope, 2nd order also cancelled due to 'shipping issue''. That was through postNL. No explanation and communication ie a nightmare. Will just refund and forget about the OL16.
That is bad. I wonder what is the issue? I see @SAVapeGear is sold out. Intaste and Vapetime got no issues shipping.

According to feedback received now, my country does not allow import of ecigs. Weird

Back