Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Hello there

I'm hoping someone can help me out

My tank works perfectly indoors

As soon as I go outside, mostly in the car or outside it leaks from the airflow

Take it back inside and wipe off without opening the tank and it works fine , no leaks

Could someone please assist me

Maybe the device wants to stay at home? Some are very unsociable. :-D

Other than that I think you're taking a few hits at home then leaving the house. When you leave the house the vapour will cool faster outside causing the leak from the airflow. Alternatively, the temperature is too hot outside or in the car and maybe it is being kept in direct sunlight which will cause expansion of parts. If it is not assembled 100% that can be causing the leaks. Lastly, I have a Smok Stick one Plus and that thing leaks. Indoors, outdoors, in the car and even in the box I shoved it in to stay the F**k away from me.

Did you drop the device?

Good luck with the solution and all the best.

Maybe the device wants to stay at home? Some are very unsociable. :-D

Other than that I think you're taking a few hits at home then leaving the house. When you leave the house the vapour will cool faster outside causing the leak from the airflow. Alternatively, the temperature is too hot outside or in the car and maybe it is being kept in direct sunlight which will cause expansion of parts. If it is not assembled 100% that can be causing the leaks. Lastly, I have a Smok Stick one Plus and that thing leaks. Indoors, outdoors, in the car and even in the box I shoved it in to stay the F**k away from me.

Did you drop the device?

Good luck with the solution and all the best.

lol I feel the same way you do , just felt like it's a lot of money sitting there wasted, maybe there is a solution out there , and it's really nicely sized etc for traveling

What are you using that doesn't give leaking problems like this ?

The top airflow like ego aio is the only device that hasn't leaked for me but 0.5 coils and that small battery is a no no

Mine hasn't had any leakage problems. Maybe disassemble and re-tighten everything? Change the o-rings at the same time? Might just be a crap o-ring somewhere?

Hello there

Take it back inside and wipe off without opening the tank and it works fine , no leaks

Hi @Faraaz I had a few V8 sticks before and some used to leak while others dont,the only thing I would suggest is when you are not using it then close the airflow,and keep some wet wipes with you at all times,or you could do what I did,bought an anti leak OBS engine nano RTA

Hi @Faraaz I had a few V8 sticks before and some used to leak while others dont,the only thing I would suggest is when you are not using it then close the airflow,and keep some wet wipes with you at all times,or you could do what I did,bought an anti leak OBS engine nano RTA

Aaah exactly the type of tank I'm looking for but I'm really scared and don't have the time for building coils etc , I'd like to just pop a coil in , I see that's a top airflow that's why no leaks ? Just what I'm looking for

Do you know of anything else like what I'm looking for ?

I really like the OBS for work everyday,running it on my V8 stick,just contact @RiaanRed @smilelykumeenit and the other guys that make coils and pop 1 in,youl be a happy chappy
IMG_20170907_082613.jpg

lol I feel the same way you do , just felt like it's a lot of money sitting there wasted, maybe there is a solution out there , and it's really nicely sized etc for traveling

What are you using that doesn't give leaking problems like this ?

The top airflow like ego aio is the only device that hasn't leaked for me but 0.5 coils and that small battery is a no no
Hi Faraaz, I am dripping at the moment but also have a Tarot Nano or Smok AL85 if I want something for going out. I agree with what @Roodt says. Just reassemble and try again bro

I do remember a while back on the tv12 coils there was a issue with the wire pushing the seal at the coil bottom, causing leaking. The easy fix was to just bend the protruding wires till the seal sat flush with the bottom of the coil again. Maybe have a look at that?

Hello there

I have the TV8 I found it leaks if everything is not tight especially the atomizer. If you were RBA then its the weaking. Need to make sure the drip holes have cotton in. Also, make sure it doesn't lean. That caused leakage as well.

I really like the OBS for work everyday,running it on my V8 stick,just contact @RiaanRed @smilelykumeenit and the other guys that make coils and pop 1 in,youl be a happy chappy
View attachment 106538
So I managed to get my hands on an OBS engine RTA

My first RTA and the guys in the dorpie here don't know much

Anyway the guy at the vape shop built it for me and I burnt my lip

Decided to do my own build with a video I watched on YouTube and used the coils that come with and cotton bacon

However it reads 0.17 on my Vega mod but the battery is to weak to run it so I'm using it on my smok stick battery

Works wonderful but after the first drag the tank is very hot

Any advice what could be the problem ?

So I managed to get my hands on an OBS engine RTA

My first RTA and the guys in the dorpie here don't know much

Anyway the guy at the vape shop built it for me and I burnt my lip

Decided to do my own build with a video I watched on YouTube and used the coils that come with and cotton bacon

However it reads 0.17 on my Vega mod but the battery is to weak to run it so I'm using it on my smok stick battery

Works wonderful but after the first drag the tank is very hot

Any advice what could be the problem ?
What's your full coil build specs?

Back