Billow V2 Stainless Steel RTA by Ehpro?

Thanks - I'd really appreciate that, if this thing can be fixed it'd be awesome ;-)

Right the insulator is ready for fitting, I have oversize it on the diameter by .15mm and undersized the centre hole by .15 so that it will sit nice and tight .. a German fit as my mentor calls it.. ;)

New one is on the left old one on the right.

billow peek1.jpg
billow peek2.jpg

@JakesSA - awesome thanks!

I'd rather have a blurry iPhone than a Samsung but that's for another thread. :p

Last edited:
Guys,

Next time i wick my billow V2 i will take some good photo's and upload.

I have had it for a month or two now and i love it, best tank i have owned, and it's only leaked once(NEVER leave it on it's side, you have been warned!)

I cannot fault the billow personally, and i find it quite simple to wick, takes me less than 5min to wick and vape:dance:

Right, here it goes, bare with me with all the pics:

So first off this is my latest build on it, was meant to be 0.3ohm but turned out at 0.2ohm.
35469-9e0b18b05446e030a1b39909d29622db.jpg

Next i cut my cotton at a slight taper, so that it gets tighter the further i pull, personally the tighter the better.

20150909_171625.jpg
Then i peal both of the hard stuff off, makes for a more fluffy wick.

20150909_171643.jpg
I pull it through till it basically cant go through anymore.

20150909_171835.jpg
Pro tip, twist slightly while pulling to compress the cotton.

20150909_172018.jpg
Snip the ends off while your scissors are against the thread of the base.

20150909_172130.jpg
Fluff out the ends and spend most of your time trimming the ends to perfection, the longest tip should just touch the bottom of the first, wider hole(see further down)

20150909_172617.jpg
20150909_172642_HDR.jpg
Add a slight amount of juice, just enough to "mold" your cotton to where it should be. I make sure half is on the deck and the rest is in the channel.

20150909_172729.jpg
Give it a bit more juice then fire it to see if all works well.

20150909_173419.jpg 20150909_173427.jpg 20150909_173504.jpg
When you done testing and add the "cage" or "wall" make sure no cotton sticks out the bottom, but you must still be able to see the tip of it.

20150909_173626_HDR.jpg

And that's it, that's how i do it and it works like a charm, I never have issues and it vapes like a dream.

Attachments

• 20150909_171527.jpg
    20150909_171527.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 17
Right, here it goes, bare with me with all the pics:

So first off this is my latest build on it, was meant to be 0.3ohm but turned out at 0.2ohm.
35469-9e0b18b05446e030a1b39909d29622db.jpg

Next i cut my cotton at a slight taper, so that it gets tighter the further i pull, personally the tighter the better.

View attachment 35369
Then i peal both of the hard stuff off, makes for a more fluffy wick.

View attachment 35371
I pull it through till it basically cant go through anymore.

View attachment 35372
Pro tip, twist slightly while pulling to compress the cotton.

View attachment 35373
Snip the ends off while your scissors are against the thread of the base.

View attachment 35374
Fluff out the ends and spend most of your time trimming the ends to perfection, the longest tip should just touch the bottom of the first, wider hole(see further down)

View attachment 35375
View attachment 35376
Add a slight amount of juice, just enough to "mold" your cotton to where it should be. I make sure half is on the deck and the rest is in the channel.

View attachment 35377
Give it a bit more juice then fire it to see if all works well.

View attachment 35378 View attachment 35379 View attachment 35380
When you done testing and add the "cage" or "wall" make sure no cotton sticks out the bottom, but you must still be able to see the tip of it.

View attachment 35381

And that's it, that's how i do it and it works like a charm, I never have issues and it vapes like a dream.
Thanks for the step by step. I haven't had an issue with leaks but one can always learn

Yeah my Billow V2 has served me so well over the last 3 months - I don't know why I would need anything else now. If you wick it right, you have no problems. Shes a special kind of special.

Can't wait for mine......hurry up courier guy, hurry up. I want do give it some Devil's Breath over the weekend.

Made big mistake yesterday.
Have two sub tank.mini devices. Bought a billow V2 yesterday for special occasions. .
Now the subtank minis are like a non entity after having tried the billow.
How the hell am I now going to explain to wife (who doesn't vape or smoke) that I need another billow (one for each device) and that I am now going to be getting my weekly vape juice delivered by one of those petrol tankers.
Gotta find a way because billow not coming of this mod regardless of what she says. ..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Made big mistake yesterday.
Have two sub tank.mini devices. Bought a billow V2 yesterday for special occasions. .
Now the subtank minis are like a non entity after having tried the billow.
How the hell am I now going to explain to wife (who doesn't vape or smoke) that I need another billow (one for each device) and that I am now going to be getting my weekly vape juice delivered by one of those petrol tankers.
Gotta find a way because billow not coming of this mod regardless of what she says. ..

Easy - tell her you won this competition - http://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-face-behind-the-post-competition.t741/page-33#post-268310 ;)

See vapors stick together. ..
I sent her sms that I got saying I had won 500 000 on the OMO Promotion ( genuine msg I got)
She came back showing me same sms she also received about 20 after mine .
what's the chances of that. .
1 in a trillion each of us winning in the same promotion for a product we have never used..
I was excited and said to her that with my winnings I can buy another billow and sig 150w mod...and with her winnings she can have her hair done and get a bikini wax.
She came back ssying sure and to round off the celebrations tonight we can have sex missionary style..
Her definition though :
She gonna lie back on bed reading a book and I gonna bugger off into aftica

See vapors stick together. ..
I sent her sms that I got saying I had won 500 000 on the OMO Promotion ( genuine msg I got)
She came back showing me same sms she also received about 20 after mine .
what's the chances of that. .
1 in a trillion each of us winning in the same promotion for a product we have never used..
I was excited and said to her that with my winnings I can buy another billow and sig 150w mod...and with her winnings she can have her hair done and get a bikini wax.
She came back ssying sure and to round off the celebrations tonight we can have sex missionary style..
Her definition though :
She gonna lie back on bed reading a book and I gonna bugger off into aftica

wow, what a coincidence, I win that same competition every week :D

Shoooo bumble bee I still trying to convince her its genuine

Need another billow so don't ruin this for me

Shoooo bumble bee I still trying to convince her its genuine

Need another billow so don't ruin this for me

If I could. I would have a billow for every day of the week :/

And I Haven't even told her yet that I gotta dig up the garden and widen driveway and gate to get the tanker in to deliver weekly supply of juice

Got my Billow V2 yesterday..awesome tank. The vendor where I got it showed me the wicking so all is good for now, will see when its time to rewick if I can pull it off on my own...

So @DougP, did you get hold of that juice tanker yet, think I am going to need his services soon...

Made a better plan...
20 litre bottle strapped to my back with a little pipe and a tap on the end....

Made a better plan...
20 litre bottle strapped to my back with a little pipe and a tap on the end....

You'll look like a ghostbuster.

If you are concerned about juice consumption of the Billow V2 initially, just get yourself a Smok TVF4 instead.
After a week of use ( and likely 2/3 bank loans down the line to sustain your habit ), simply swap someone else for a Billow V2.
That should end any concerns or complaints you ever had about consumption.

Yay! Back in action thanks to @JakesSA at VapeClub! Thanks for sorting it out, so good to have the ol' Billow going again ;-)

Back