Black Kayfun Problem

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi Guys

Quick question im getting no ohm reading in my new black kayfun.

Just want to know did anybody else experience the same problem. Made 4 different coils already with no luck. I also turn out the skrew at the bottom to make contact.

My Russian 91 has the same posts and works just fine. Any help will be awesome.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384610.901022.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384633.201504.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406384650.467507.jpg

To be honest can really remember.
When adding the o-ring it raised something and it seemed to sort out the short as obviously it raised the part that made contact with whatever other part.
Almost think it had something to do with the chimney touching somewhere.
Think just make sure that all O-rings are in place to eliminate that maybe as a possible problem.
(Those O-rings do sometimes come off especially while cleaning & rebuilding)

plan-eclate-atomiseur-the-russian.jpg

pay attention to parts 16,10 and 12. Those are the insulators, and they look like this..
part_k3.1_isolators_0015.jpg

Has it worked at all since you got it vape snow? The only other difference I see compared to mine is the you one post and the coil base on the inside are black coated as well, mine is not. Could this not be an issue? Just trying to brain storm deeper out the box

Here is mine to illustrate
dateruge.jpg

Has it worked at all since you got it vape snow? The only other difference I see compared to mine is the you one post and the coil base on the inside are black coated as well, mine is not. Could this not be an issue? Just trying to brain storm deeper out the box

Here is mine to illustrate..

Yes, the only other possible problem I can see is the negative post that's painted/coated, and is obstructing the electrical path. Sand down the paint on top of the negative post, and see if that resolves anything.

View attachment 8668

If already done it. Made no difference.
My feeling is that the coating had been done inside the thread holes as well, is this the case?

I so the screw is the actual path where the coils makes contact so it still wouldn't be able too work.

I have no clue where you could have that thread sorted out though..

My feeling is that the coating had been done inside the thread holes as well..

That's exactly what I was thinking, there is really nothing else it could be if everything else checks out ok.

Wouldn't be surprised, it is a solid component the was dipped after it was milled vs the other clones which where dipped than milled.

I rate you need to strip the coating off the 510 threads.

Agreed, where the positive pin screws into the airhole pin which screws into the positive post. There must be bare metal contact.

Looks like they dumped the entire thing in a paint bucket :giggle:

Back