Blackout ice One shot

Nailedit77

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
We have been asked to release a certain juice as a one shot many many times.

Well, we have been listening and took notice and decided it's time to do just that.

We would like to introduce you to Blackout ice One shot...

Release date will be advertised very soon, this will be exclusively available at The Flavour MillIMG_20180328_112646_864.jpg

Guess I am going to be getting a fresh cold breeze when I vape next month, and the one shot will ensure hassle free effortless mixing. I'm starting to like this more and more. Here's to another winner for diy and hopefully a great juice that can be added to the arsenal!

Guess I am going to be getting a fresh cold breeze when I vape next month, and the one shot will ensure hassle free effortless mixing. I'm starting to like this more and more. Here's to another winner for diy and hopefully a great juice that can be added to the arsenal!
I’m seriously loving this one shot train that’s on at the moment.

This one I’m definitely going to be getting as well!

i will be more than happy keeping 6-10 40mlm bottles with one shos in than 90+ concentrates lol. Really digging these one shots, so far local one shots have not dissapointed !

All of them adv/edv.

yum yum yum

i will be more than happy keeping 6-10 40mlm bottles with one shos in than 90+ concentrates lol. Really digging these one shots, so far local one shots have not dissapointed !

All of them adv/edv.

yum yum yum
It’s changing DIY for us all and is just a winner for us lazy DIYers :clap:

We have been asked to release a certain juice as a one shot many many times.

Well, we have been listening and took notice and decided it's time to do just that.

We would like to introduce you to Blackout ice One shot...

Release date will be advertised very soon, this will be exclusively available at The Flavour MillView attachment 127332
Any chance of Blckvapour stocking these @Sickboy77 ?

Back