- BLCK Flavour - BLCK.co.za
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
clmBAsD.png
[/IMG]
SMbciot.png

Last edited:
The rush to order before things go out of stock is gonna be more brutal than any american wall mart stampede!

Wishlist is primed and ready!

Hi @Gonzilla
Taking notes from our last years experience, we have dedicated a lot of stock to this years special so we hopefully don't run out. But keep an eye on this thread for more information on what to expect.

Need to move payday to the 23rd to be able tobuy way too much on the 24th...

Oh gosh... I've just started vaping... So..need..more...liquids.
..Long live the evil that are credit cards!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh gosh... I've just started vaping... So..need..more...liquids.
..Long live the evil that are credit cards!

@Eclipzct and the "evil" of online purchasing! I would never sleep in a queue from midnight just to be there when the shops open!

@Eclipzct and the "evil" of online purchasing! I would never sleep in a queue from midnight just to be there when the shops open!

So darn true... Although I've always wanted to be in one of those tug or war struggles with the last item. Pulling of hair, screaming like a Banchee... Following with the wails of the Damn to put off your opponent... And then holding up your prize in victory! Ahhh.. And knowing my luck.. The article will be damaged. Yeh... Online aka window shopping is prob best.

Morning All.

Before we post up BLCK Friday specials, here's a list of FAQ that we've been getting. Hope this will answer any questions you have about the sale.

Black Friday FAQ:
Will my cart be cleared at midnight? We will not clear any carts, you are more than welcome to fill up your list and add the items from the BLCK Friday specials page once the sale starts.
Are quantities limited on the whole site? No, only the items on the BLCK Friday page have limited quantities. The rest of the website will not have any restrictions.
Will free shipping still apply? YES, orders over R1000 still qualify for free shipping.
What if I need more than 2 of a certain item? Purchase the 2 on specials page and then head over to the normal product page where you cad add as many as you'd like.
Can I use my discount codes to purchase these items? Discount codes cannot cannot be used to purchase items which are already on sale.

Please Remember: Couriers are booked to capacity at this time of the year, so please be patient as orders might take a day or 2 longer than usual. Orders placed on Friday will start getting dispatched on Monday,

Back