BLCK Flavour - Flavour Request Thread

@Greyz
Also on the same order with some new flavours, I will update this thread when I have a more definitive ETA

@Richio can you please bring in the following if possible?

- FW Butterscotch
- FW Tres Leches

Hi Guys

Not sure who requested this so I can't tag them here but anyway we have gotten in
- TFA Cantaloupe
- INW Gold Ducat

There are some other new Flavours which will be uploaded by the weekend.

INW Dark chocolate Tobacco please

Hi Guys

Not sure who requested this so I can't tag them here but anyway we have gotten in
- TFA Cantaloupe
- INW Gold Ducat

There are some other new Flavours which will be uploaded by the weekend.
Gold ducat was me which I have ordered thnx

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

im also looking for this or something similar, want to try a tobacco type and heard this is a nice fruity kind of tobacco

I want this to try Enyareklaw's Marble 27 (Marlboro Light/Gold flavor)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Richio I just need the following to complete my order with you:
TFA Pistachio
FA Almond
TFA Graham Cracker Clear
Are you expecting new stock any time soon?

And then I'm also looking for:
TFA Coconut Extra
FW Butterscotch Ripple
Would you be able to get hold of these?
:D

Hi @Huffapuff

Tfa Pistachio will still be +- a week
FA Almond is now in stock
Tfa Graham cracker is now in stock

Will add Coconut Extra and butterscotch ripple to our next shipment.

@Richio, I'm looking for an Apricot Jam concentrate if you can find it. Thanks.

@Richio, do you have any plans to introduce 30ml bottles of concentrates? Also any plans to make more concentrates available in 50ml?

Hi @Greyz

We are working on a stock control system for the bulk concentrates which is why most of them have been removed from the site. As soon as it's coded, they will all be uploaded.

Hi @Greyz

We are working on a stock control system for the bulk concentrates which is why most of them have been removed from the site. As soon as it's coded, they will all be uploaded.
Thanks Richio, this will help me tremendously as buying 10ml at a time means I end up with too many little bottles of the same flavour.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

@Richio, I'm looking for an Apricot Jam concentrate if you can find it. Thanks.

Try Arminian Apricot, think it is from FA and a bit of TFA apricot which is very fresh in flavour but carries a good apricot kick. 0.5 + 1-1.5% respectively.

Which are both available from @Richio

Try Arminian Apricot, think it is from FA and a bit of TFA apricot which is very fresh in flavour but carries a good apricot kick. 0.5 + 1-1.5% respectively.

Already ordered it, but there is quite a difference between fresh apricot fruit and apricot jam. I'd like to get a flavor that tastes like the jam if possible.

It is as close as I could get, used a touch of TFA caramel as well for depth and sweetness. My next mix I am adding some FA Catalan Cream for some spice notes.

Maybe add some FA Maple Syrup for the jam effect?

Does that have a sweet/jam taste or an apricot fruit taste? Been looking for a good Apricot fruit juice.

@Andre TFA Apricot is legit fresh apricot. Tastes like the real thing to me. If I had to be extremely critical I would say at times it can err to a more dried apricot flavour or very ripe apricot flavour, but most of the time it is fresh. Also guess it depends on the tank and wattage you Vape at.

Just a suggestion to the mods, maybe this discussion to be copied out of her into the DIY thread, don't want to clutter up @Richio thread

Back