BLCK Flavour - Flavour Request Thread

Hi @Greyz

We are working on a stock control system for the bulk concentrates which is why most of them have been removed from the site. As soon as it's coded, they will all be uploaded.

Hi Richio,

Just following up on the request for more concentrates being available in 30 and/or 50ml :)
I have a cart but I'm holding back because I need to order some concentrates in 50ml but not available yet.

Actually even 30 ml bottles or 20ml bottles. I'm running low on 10ml and I'm at the point where I know what flavours I want to buy in bigger bottles.

Same here I need my common concentrates in at least 30ml. I end up buying 30ml from elsewhere when I could be giving that money to one site instead of splitting orders.

@Richio, if you can please add the below flavors to your list :) :
Taro TFA
Coconut Shisha INW
Butter Run FW
Jamaican Rum FA
Phillipine Mango TFA
Pear INW
Creme Brulee INW
Key Lime TFA
Orange Cream TFA
Absinthe TFA
Liquid Amber FA
Brandy FA
Bourbon TFA

Could you also please add a Flavor Log thread with what has been restocked and what new flavors are available?

Does that have a sweet/jam taste or an apricot fruit taste? Been looking for a good Apricot fruit juice.

No it doesn't. It's just a strong apricot taste. Doesn't taste like apricot jam at all. Already tried it.

Hi @Petrus

We have some sitting at customs, hoping for it to be released by the weekend.

Could it be possible to get

INW Butterscotch Brulee
CAP Peppermint

Back