Bling Vape Co

Ahhh the plot thickens... I understand that Golisi and Bling are one and the same? Tomorrow will be interesting.

I saw somewhere - could have been their newsletter perhaps? - that Bling is now the sole distributor for Golisi in South Africa

@Rob Fisher You will never receive your order within a week :rofl:. The leadtime would have been mentioned and it's somewhere between 30 - 60 days, usually. Your order doesn't go directly to you. From what I understand, all orders first go to their Australia warehouse and are then sent on to the South African warehouse in Secunda.

Furthermore, you won't get a tracking number until your order is sent from Secunda. Prior to that, everyone's orders are all together in one container (as I understand it).

@Hooked I ordered from the website https://www.golisi.co.za/ and there is no mention of a lead time... no mention that it's a drop shipment system...

I personally find things like this damaging on a website I have not purchased from before. What plans do you think your vape can devise?
Capture.PNG

Can't even get the URL of their own site correct.
golisi.PNG

No physical/telephonic contacts for SA or Germany, only China.

Dodgy AF.

@Rob Fisher , looking forward to your chronicles of BlingSA/GolisiSa. Should be fun for us to watch (not so much for you stuck in the middle of it though)

Forgot to add, from their about us page. Emphasis mine.

GOLISI South Africa: This is the new addition to the GOLISI Brand. The Sole Distribution rights for South Africa was awarded to BLING VAPE CO. in 2018 and with this award GOLISI South Africa was established with the best service and quality to all customers in South Africa.

I have just had confirmation from Golisi in China that Bling is not a representative for Golisi and that we should not do business with Bling. This whole thing is very suspect. If I don't get an answer from Bling/Golisi SA today I will lodge a complaint with the credit card company!

I have just had confirmation from Golisi in China that Bling is not a representative for Golisi and that we should not do business with Bling. This whole thing is very suspect. If I don't get an answer from Bling/Golisi SA today I will lodge a complaint with the credit card company!
and according to their website they are looking for "provincial agents".

I wonder if that involves an upfront 'licensing fee'

Wonder if it's worthwhile for Golisi China to send out Cease & Desists.

I personally find things like this damaging on a website I have not purchased from before. What plans do you think your vape can devise?
View attachment 139849

Can't even get the URL of their own site correct.
View attachment 139850

No physical/telephonic contacts for SA or Germany, only China.

Dodgy AF.

@Rob Fisher , looking forward to your chronicles of BlingSA/GolisiSa. Should be fun for us to watch (not so much for you stuck in the middle of it though)

lol @craigb I wish my mods would devise a way to remain full of juice! You should post this in And so it was Writ!

:O

We placed our order on 12 June, still waiting for delivery, I tried my best not to bi*** about them but I give up now. Sold my two bay Um10 charger to order a 4 bay charger and so that I am able to charge 21700 batteries, but because of them I have been charging through my mod for almost two months now.
If I want to save money in future I will just do a group buy. Won't order from them unless I hear some really good reviews.

Agreed. I'm still waiting for my Stagevape Venus RDA and that damn wire... LOL

Still no word from Bling. Would be very hesitant to buy from them again in future

I am so frustrated now, my chargers and batteries are not here yet, the DNA mod I wanted to order is out of stock. I don't buy hardware frequently and now i am not able to, so disappointed now :-(

I am so frustrated now, my chargers and batteries are not here yet, the DNA mod I wanted to order is out of stock. I don't buy hardware frequently and now i am not able to, so disappointed now :-(
Well, maybe it means there's an even better DNA mod coming out soon that you are meant to have. At least that money is still in the bank/under the mattress.

Hope your charger and batteries arrive soon!

Update - I was contacted by the owner of Bling and Golisi SA with some explanation and documentation. He wanted to chat on the phone and I have given him my number to call. He also promised a refund or the same items through Bling. My one question, apart from some others, will be why to leave the Golisi website up and taking orders and money when the deal with them has broken down?

But at least he has made contact which was all I wanted in the first place. I will report back as this develops and I get more info.

What I dont understand is that there are so many negative reviews, a company that can do so well if management JUST upped their game with their communication protocols. Im pretty sure Golisi pulled out because if the negative feedback Bling is receiving and didnt want to be affiliated with such negative wattage.

I knew about the issues before and still gave it a go and received my items well before their 60 day turnaround time and was very happy with the service I received, well apart from the one faulty battery which was given inplace of the shipping costs but Im scared as hell to order again. Was really hoping to buy all my stuff from them every once in a while

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Back