Bling Vape Co

Placed an order on the 21st May, received the confirmation email and that was thay, waiting for a tracking number or update since then, can't fault them though as it states 15-60 days, I just hope it doesn't actually take that long since the items were in stock already.

Placed an order on the 21st May, received the confirmation email and that was thay, waiting for a tracking number or update since then, can't fault them though as it states 15-60 days, I just hope it doesn't actually take that long since the items were in stock already.

@Moey_Ismail I ordered juice and the lead-time was also 15-60 days, but I received my order a month later.

A day or two ago the Juice section was up and running. Today it's down again for maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
A day or two ago the Juice section was up and running. Today it's down again for maintenance.

Its a little annoying to say the least, also fluctuating prices due to exchange and pre order crap and up to 60 days delivery has just irritated me of the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About two posts up I mentioned that the Juice had been up, then down again for maintenance.

I asked @BLING to respond, but [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] removed that part of my post, because we are not allowed to ask a vendor to respond in a general discussion, in spite of the fact that that vendor's products are under discussion.

The delivery option of "DHL via the courier guy" doesn't appear if ththe shipment is below r1400. But this option still says 20 to 60 days. If below r1400 air mail is still 10$ which is not worth because of the wait time.
Has anyone ordered for more than 1400 before ?? How much time did it take to reach ??
Screenshot for delivery options when purchasing above 1400
Screenshot_2018-05-27-11-04-20-236_com.android.chrome.png

The delivery option of "DHL via the courier guy" doesn't appear if ththe shipment is below r1400. But this option still says 20 to 60 days. If below r1400 air mail is still 10$ which is not worth because of the wait time.
Has anyone ordered for more than 1400 before ?? How much time did it take to reach ??
Screenshot for delivery options when purchasing above 1400
View attachment 133235
the free delivery took 3 to 4 weeks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TCG.. .think they use DHL to get it to SA then use TCG to do the door delivery

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

My buddy ordered for over R1400 and his order came in just over 2 weeks If I remember correctly..

I am going to be ordering next weekend.. If anyone would like me to add to my order let me know..
I am in Croydon kempton park if that helps anyone..

@Hooked eliquid delivery is $85 !!! How did u order ur eliquid ??

It was the Easter promo - no delivery charges. I haven't investigated yet how much it would cost now and if it's $85 then I won't be ordering!!!! @RainstormZA perhaps you'd better ask someone else to help you with your order!!

When I used the promo I was only the second person to take a chance and order through Bling, who were an unknown to us at that time. If I had known that it was all on the level, I would have ordered much, much more juice!!!!!

It was the Easter promo - no delivery charges. I haven't investigated yet how much it would cost now and if it's $85 then I won't be ordering!!!! @RainstormZA perhaps you'd better ask someone else to help you with your order!!

When I used the promo I was only the second person to take a chance and order through Bling, who were an unknown to us at that time. If I had known that it was all on the level, I would have ordered much, much more juice!!!!!

Yeah when @Moerse Rooikat does another group buy. My mom has agreed to get the xtar power bank so I will try get it from bling.

I'm wondering when Bling will have the Aegis Legend mod? It is still showing Pre-order, yet vendors in SA already have them available. :notagain:

Back