Bling Vape Co

I queried my order the other evening as it had been 3 weeks and no tracking number. The reply I received stated they had some delays with regard to shipping but I should receive my order soon.
I'm only guessing but the same might apply to your order @Leven Naicker - maybe drop support an email and double check :)

Last edited:
I queried my order the other evening as it had been 3 weeks and no tracking number. The reply I received stated they ahd some delays with regard to shipping but I should receive my order soon.
I'm only guessing but the same might apply to your order @Leven Naicker - maybe drop support an email and double check :)
Thanks @Greyz this is really helpful will send them an email. Also have not received a tracking number

I queried my order the other evening as it had been 3 weeks and no tracking number. The reply I received stated they had some delays with regard to shipping but I should receive my order soon.

They told me the same thing. I placed an order on the 20/05/2018 and they first said it would be ready 3 weeks ago and that it was already at customs and now it's stuck at customs. And they keep saying soon, you will get ur device soon.

I know it does say 10 to 60 days so I'm just relaxing waiting for the 60day mark

I just pasted the 30 day mark and it's not getting any easier to wait for my new Vape toys.

Which tracking number have you not received?

download.jpg
For all those who are interested in juice:

As you have no doubt noticed, the juice section of Bling's website has been down and only a few juices are available elsewhere on the site.

@BLING would love to respond in this thread, but their hands are tied. According to forum rules, a vendor may not respond in a general thread. They may, however, respond in a thread in their own forum and therein lies the problem. Bling doesn't have their own forum. They have applied to be a registered vendor here and they are waiting to be accepted. Until then ... silence is golden.

Since I have been deeply concerned about coffee juice, I contacted Bling directly and I have some interesting and, Ihope, positive info to share with you, with Bling's permission,but first, an apology from Bling.

Bling said, "We apologize for not talking on the thread but we are still waiting for approval as a Vendor on ECIGSSA and thus we are at this time not allowed to participate in any forum by means of communication unless we DM ."

The reason why the juice section has been down is:
I quote:
"we are underway with discussions to reduce the minimum recommended selling price of all 45000 E-liquids available at BLING VAPE CO. We want to reduce all the prices to make vaping more cost effective in the future." :clap:

Bling is negotiating with hundreds of juice brands, so I'm sure that there will be a positive outcome.

Their future plans include "an even larger collection of Juice available on our website soon. "
AND "We will be dropping the liquid shipping rates to regular shipping rates as soon as it becomes available again."
emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

images

Thank you @BLING for all your efforts for the vaping community!! :h:

Ok, some mail I have been patiently waiting for hoping it would arrive before my birthday, :confused:but that was not meant to be due to preorder taking too long. My sincere thank to Elly from @BLING who really kept me sane and up to date on the progress, and expected time frame, as well of being positive. :campeon:

Reason I’m emphasizing that is this gesture when I opened the box, you guys remembered, even if it is belated, but still did it for me, one of a lot of customers.:cool:
56E36A85-1905-4896-A629-1A595729F547.jpeg
Really made my day, and kudos to all at Blimg, it may take a bit longer, but it is definately worth it!0B398727-95C9-47F5-9DC4-5656C6863D9B.jpeg

Now to the real business, Furyan mech received, Vapefly Galaxies rda awaiting to be relocated to its new home, some more 21700 bats to ensure I don’t run out, as well as 18500 bats for the purple rose epipe, can’t wait to try that bad girl as well!
F5E9314B-C9D2-442C-9FDD-D2B57B080C6B.jpeg
Quite a hall with 2 more orders placed for another 4 RTA’s and RDA’s. Will keep everyone up to date with findings.:D

Last edited:
Been getting the run around for the last week about a mix up at the sorting facility and then on Tuesday I get mailed saying that I'll have my tracking number by COD.

Today if Friday and still nothing. They not responding to my mails.

Service F&*$#@ SUCKS.
:madbig:

View attachment 136508
For all those who are interested in juice:

As you have no doubt noticed, the juice section of Bling's website has been down and only a few juices are available elsewhere on the site.

@BLING would love to respond in this thread, but their hands are tied. According to forum rules, a vendor may not respond in a general thread. They may, however, respond in a thread in their own forum and therein lies the problem. Bling doesn't have their own forum. They have applied to be a registered vendor here and they are waiting to be accepted. Until then ... silence is golden.

Since I have been deeply concerned about coffee juice, I contacted Bling directly and I have some interesting and, Ihope, positive info to share with you, with Bling's permission,but first, an apology from Bling.

Bling said, "We apologize for not talking on the thread but we are still waiting for approval as a Vendor on ECIGSSA and thus we are at this time not allowed to participate in any forum by means of communication unless we DM ."

The reason why the juice section has been down is:
I quote:
"we are underway with discussions to reduce the minimum recommended selling price of all 45000 E-liquids available at BLING VAPE CO. We want to reduce all the prices to make vaping more cost effective in the future." :clap:

Bling is negotiating with hundreds of juice brands, so I'm sure that there will be a positive outcome.

Their future plans include "an even larger collection of Juice available on our website soon. "
AND "We will be dropping the liquid shipping rates to regular shipping rates as soon as it becomes available again."
emoticon-0137-clapping.gif

images

Thank you @BLING for all your efforts for the vaping community!! :h:
HAPE??

Been getting the run around for the last week about a mix up at the sorting facility and then on Tuesday I get mailed saying that I'll have my tracking number by COD.

Today if Friday and still nothing. They not responding to my mails.

Service F&*$#@ SUCKS.
:madbig:
Sorry to hear about that @JurgensSt , I have been extremely happy with their service, although I have to agree that they do not always reply to mails immediately. I have had feedback from them from mails sent at 11:30 at night. I think they got a massive consignment in, so maybe too busy packing it to courier out and not enough office time, not that this should ever be an excuse. Hope you get your tracking no soon.

Sorry to hear about that @JurgensSt , I have been extremely happy with their service, although I have to agree that they do not always reply to mails immediately. I have had feedback from them from mails sent at 11:30 at night. I think they got a massive consignment in, so maybe too busy packing it to courier out and not enough office time, not that this should ever be an excuse. Hope you get your tracking no soon.

Product was advertised wrong on their site and I had no issue when they mailed me about it to fix up my order.
I've told all my vaping friends and co-workers about Bling because of what i've read on this forum and the great prices they have on their products.

BUT

What p1$$3d me off, is that you don't tell a customer you going to do one thing and then you don't do it.

Okay that me kicking my toys around for the day. Let's wait and see what happens

Leven Naicker

I can understand your anxiety if it's your first order with Bling, as i felt the same, so I would just like to share this with you. On 17 June I placed an order for juice (the second time that I've ordered from Bling). I heard nothing from them - nor did I expect to. The leadtime for juice is quite long (can't remember now how long) so I wasn't concerned. Today I received an email from Bling with The Courier Guy tracking number, which means that it has now been couriered from Secunda, where Bling's warehouse is. I expect delivery within the next day or two.

I also put in a test order with them on 14 June, no juice. Made the same enqueries and got the same feedback emails from them. So.. Day 18.. Still waiting

Its my 2nd order. First one was 3 weeks and went well. this one was placed on 12 June. made some follow ups and was told i would get a tracking nunber in a days time, a week later NOTHING. made more follows and was told there is an issue with sorting and that all is now sorted and that I will receive a tracking number. that was last week and to date no tracking and all follows being ignored.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Its my 2nd order. First one was 3 weeks and went well. this one was placed on 12 June. made some follow ups and was told i would get a tracking nunber in a days time, a week later NOTHING. made more follows and was told there is an issue with sorting and that all is now sorted and that I will receive a tracking number. that was last week and to date no tracking and all follows being ignored.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I sent an email today to query status, will post here as soon as I get a response.

I also put in a test order with them on 14 June, no juice. Made the same enqueries and got the same feedback emails from them. So.. Day 18.. Still waiting

@Nova And what was the leadtime? When I placed my juice order the leadtime was 10 - 30 days. I assume your leadtime was the same? If so, there's no need to be concerned on Day 18 only, is there?

This is purely my opinion and i understand many of you may not agree with what I say, the quality of service received is directly proportional to the amount of profit made by the company. The prices of their products is much less to what other dealers are offering. Answering support emails requires staff, if there is a backlog and they are understaffed they may not be able to respond on time. Of course they can hire more people but that would mean increased expenses and the cost is eventually passed on to the customers. These people are new and goof ups can happen.
These people are importing from china and then shipping it to us, we dont have to worry about customs or delays by SAPO nor have to pay premium cost for express delivery. Their service sucks but they make it up to me with the money I save from buying from them.

This is purely my opinion and i understand many of you may not agree with what I say, the quality of service received is directly proportional to the amount of profit made by the company. The prices of their products is much less to what other dealers are offering. Answering support emails requires staff, if there is a backlog and they are understaffed they may not be able to respond on time. Of course they can hire more people but that would mean increased expenses and the cost is eventually passed on to the customers. These people are new and goof ups can happen.
These people are importing from china and then shipping it to us, we dont have to worry about customs or delays by SAPO nor have to pay premium cost for express delivery. Their service sucks but they make it up to me with the money I save from buying from them.

Very well summed up. I ain't complaining - just gotta be patient and wait... It's not the end of the world.

Back