Bling Vape Co

This is purely my opinion and i understand many of you may not agree with what I say, the quality of service received is directly proportional to the amount of profit made by the company. The prices of their products is much less to what other dealers are offering. Answering support emails requires staff, if there is a backlog and they are understaffed they may not be able to respond on time. Of course they can hire more people but that would mean increased expenses and the cost is eventually passed on to the customers. These people are new and goof ups can happen.
These people are importing from china and then shipping it to us, we dont have to worry about customs or delays by SAPO nor have to pay premium cost for express delivery. Their service sucks but they make it up to me with the money I save from buying from them.

I agree with what you said about them perhaps not having a huge staff to handle queries, but I haven't had ANY problems with my orders, which is the important thing. However, business is business and customers do expect to have prompt replies to emails, so although their prices are very good, @BLING might want to take heed of the frustrations which some peeps have experienced and commented on in this thread.

I see there is a bling vape store opening up in Vanderbijlpark, right around the corner from me, and on my daily commute to work.

I shall keep an eye open for when it is open for business, hoping the prices are the same in store, as online, with the same variety.

Will update as time goes by.

I see there is a bling vape store opening up in Vanderbijlpark, right around the corner from me, and on my daily commute to work.

I shall keep an eye open for when it is open for business, hoping the prices are the same in store, as online, with the same variety.

Please let us know. I saw somewhere that they did say their warehouse is not completed yet, this may be where the delays are coming in, but a shop will have stock shelf, so maybe timelines will become better.

They are already open. Opened this last weekend.. Spoke to the guy on Facebook, and He said that the prices are higher in the store.. He said they range from R50 to R200 more than the site. Can't confirm about the prices as I haven't been there yet...
I am thinking that getting stock for the store is maybe causing the delay in some of our orders..
Ordered on the 2nd June and still waiting for my order.. Either get told they waiting for one item that is on it's way to the sorting facililty or They just don't reply to emails...

They respond faster on Facebook Messenger, I've been communicating with them about my order that way.

My order should have been sorted and send out yesterday, as per my Messenger comms with them.

Lets see ...... Not holding thumbs

@Nova And what was the leadtime? When I placed my juice order the leadtime was 10 - 30 days. I assume your leadtime was the same? If so, there's no need to be concerned on Day 18 only, is there?
@Hooked The leadtime quoted was 20 to 60 days as far as I recall. The "18 days" I mentioned is 18 work days.. not sure how they calculate the days. If days are days then the total now is 27 days. But yes, you are correct, no need for alarm at this stage. Just hate the wait, especially since this is my first order with them and it was done "blind"... then I joined this forum and found this thread :tmi:

@Hooked The leadtime quoted was 20 to 60 days as far as I recall. The "18 days" I mentioned is 18 work days.. not sure how they calculate the days. If days are days then the total now is 27 days. But yes, you are correct, no need for alarm at this stage. Just hate the wait, especially since this is my first order with them and it was done "blind"... then I joined this forum and found this thread :tmi:

I understand what you're going through, but don't worry ... as far as I know everyone has always received their orders :)

When to comes to businesses, the usual operating times apply for an office open from 8 til 5 Monday to Friday. Most businesses usually don't operate on weekends except physical walk in and buy shops. So Monday to Friday count as business days, mostly .

You tend to wait a bit longer for the goodies to arrive, but you save a bit of money and frustration. As @Hooked said, every single person that ordered has received. I think we have gotten used to buying straight from our local vape shops with a 1 or 2 day delivery time, that we kind of forget that they are pass on agents, you order, they source and import, they deliver. Was a new concept for me, but at least I’m not still waiting for 4parcels, nothing spectacular from Jan to Mar, with a 100 ton backlog at Witspos alone, and all staff on strike. I’ve written that off as schooling money. If I still get it I actually don’t really need it anymore.

Stay strong and many happy clouds to you.

I dont mind the wait...knew what i was getting into when i order, my beef is the promise of a tracking number in a day and then failure to respond to emails...its the hope that kills, or rather the HARE?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I dont mind the wait...knew what i was getting into when i order, my beef is the promise of a tracking number in a day and then failure to respond to emails...its the hope that kills, or rather the HARE?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I agree with you on that. Sent them a mail as well, have 2things waiting, no response so far. But getting a tracking no and no goodies needs to be queried. I think it might be the Hare from Haunted House that kills, :D hope has always floated!

When to comes to businesses, the usual operating times apply for an office open from 8 til 5 Monday to Friday. Most businesses usually don't operate on weekends except physical walk in and buy shops. So Monday to Friday count as business days, mostly .
Of course you are correct, even though I did not want THAT to be the answer :smirk:
Thanks to all for the info and support.

Has anyone ever cancelled a order with Bling and got their money back?

Send from this side of the screen

Has anyone ever cancelled a order with Bling and got their money back?

Send from this side of the screen
Not as far as I know, so won’t be able to assist there. Have a look on the site, there must be something there that will assist you in getting it done if you so wish.

I received my tracking number :confused:

Tanks (GeekVape Zeus Dual RTA 4ml x 2) and Mod (GeekVape Aegis Legend 200W) are on the way to me. :applaudit:

My drip tips are not ;(

Back