Bling Vape Co

Now it would seem that it is only me waiting!:confused: The wheel turns, but at this stage it would seem not in my favour. But there is hope!:)

TCG tracking number finally received :D

Sent from my SM-G570F using Tapatalk

Also Received my tracking number today.. But not showing up on the courier guys site yet.. So looks like it will only be delivered next week..
Also left out 2 items.. That they originally told me was hear.. Was told last week that the only thing they waiting for is a Mod. But that has been sent in this order, and 2 other items are left out.. Not complaining as it was something small.
But there Communications could do with a bit of work...

Also Received my tracking number today.. But not showing up on the courier guys site yet.. So looks like it will only be delivered next week..
Also left out 2 items.. That they originally told me was hear.. Was told last week that the only thing they waiting for is a Mod. But that has been sent in this order, and 2 other items are left out.. Not complaining as it was something small.

@Nicholas Jones The Courier Guy is sometimes slow with updating the tracking on their website, so check again tomorrow. I've sometimes already received a parcel which is still unknown on their webite!

I received my order today. Ordered placed 17 June. Courier Guy tracking number received yesterday (or day before?) and part order received today.

Thank you for the surprise Caramel Frappe @BLING - you know me well lol! :h: I LOVE caramel anything and a coffee/caramel combination ... oh my!!!

Juice frm Bling.jpg

I received my order today. Ordered placed 17 June. Courier Guy tracking number received yesterday (or day before?) and part order received today.

Thank you for the surprise Caramel Frappe @BLING - you know me well lol! :h: I LOVE caramel anything and a coffee/caramel combination ... oh my!!!

View attachment 138556
I am jealous now, we ordered on 12th June and still not received it. All they said is that they are waiting for one of the items in the order and they will ship it once they receive it.

Placed order on the 12th, still waiting. They replied to my first mail in a few hours, the mail I sent 2 days ago has still not been replied to. Looks like their service is a bit hit and miss.

I am jealous now, we ordered on 12th June and still not received it. All they said is that they are waiting for one of the items in the order and they will ship it once they receive it.

I never received my entire order though ...

Same here, got a tracking number this morning confirming 90% of my order is on the way.... TCG says "No details found for waybill".
It's Friday the 13th, so I am not doing anything about it today. Monday is another day.

I see no one is getting their full orders this week.

Looks like Bling took our products they needed to fill up their new shops.

Send from this side of the screen

There is one thing I don't understand.

Why send an uncompleted order, only to send the other stuff later? It's only going to cost them in the long run if they cover the remainder of the shipping a 2nd time.

I much rather have a completed order send all at once, even if I have to wait a bit longer...

Just Got another Email from Bling with a Tracking number for the order I placed on the 17th with free shipping.. was just glass for my prince tank and some drip tips..
I think it all depends on what you order, as to how long it takes.. Some things they probably have in stock over seas others they need to order in..
Both Tracking numbers not showing up on TCG site, So They probably have packed them in the bag, but haven't been collected yet...

Also just saw this on there site..

STAFF TRAINING !
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please Note that all out warehouse, sorting facility and customer service employees will be undergoing intensive customer relations training from: Monday 16 July to Friday 20 July. We have noticed that there is a lack of knowledge towards all customers and we are working to fix this.

We apologize if this causes any delay in orders

someone has been listening to us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bling's prices are so good, they could easily adopt the attitude of take it or leave it - yet they haven't and that's commendable.

@BLING

images

Some things that I have been waiting for for quite some time! Thanks @BLING , planning the next raid allready!
16474FF6-895E-4354-B96B-DBE8A55A181C.jpeg
Happiness for my pipe with the Nautilus Mini, cannot wait to try it. A new Serpent Mini because I broke mine, Ammit for the squonker, Siren 2 because I am liking it more and more, and a Ijust S battery for something. Going to be a small setup but quite a heavy one, let’s see.
284E72CF-02D4-45B8-A079-B94478AC49FA.jpeg

Back