Blown out of the water.....

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Like a bass blown out of the water with a stick of dynamite.....:eek::eek::eek:

This is the first time EVER that I have been had.....EVER....... I thought that nobody could fool me ....ever...catch me off guard..... I am too careful.....

Then Benji came and blew me out of the water............his plan was genius.....I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Not for one second did it even cross my mind. Until I saw that smug look on his face and I knew I had been................
20150409_165948.jpg 20150409_170016.jpg

Had in the best possible way (I don't care how that sounds)

I was speechless.........I had been gifted with something I really really loved. I have wanted a Reo since the very first time @Andre let me have a few puffs on his at the May 2014 Vape meet. Since then I have been comparing everything to that.

Ofcourse Benji being the gentleman he is would not reveal who is behind this. I could probably figure out about 3 names. The rest I am as clueless as I am speechless. Whoever you guys are, wherever you are.....you have my most heartfelt thanks and appreciation. You are a bunch of fantastic people. Ecigssa has the best vaping community on the planet.

Your spirit of generosity permeates the entire forum. It's like us vapers know we can trust fellow vapers instinctively. I sincerely hope that element never gets lost or broken in this community and I look forward to seeing you guys at the next vape meet.

I need to leave now as I just realised I cannot vape on it till I build a coil.....Thanks a million people.
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

It is truly amazing how people on this forum treat one another, I seriously love you guys! :) :rock:

Congrats @RezaD I hope you enjoy every bit of your new gear :rock:

Hats off to @Oupa and the mystery gentlemen that made this possible, you guys are amazing :clap::clap:

Edit: I'm proud to be apart of this community!

Wow, Faith restored in humanity...
Nice one People.... Love it!

@RezaD I am so glad for you - I could even feel your excitement when I read your post! Now when you finished fooling around with the coil and experienced some vape nirvana on that beautiful new Reo, please post a pic in the Reo Mail thread so that we can stick a Reo Badge between your eyes :D.

that face you make when you open that parcel and realize you now own a REO
Happiness-in-one-picture.jpg

More Like :

For ME?!

l-For-me.jpg

Congrats @RezaD, that is a stunning surprise to get. Hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us Reo crazies do.

And to the RMG, you guys ROCK big time!!

:party: Congrats @RezaD :party:

Enjoy the feeling and the vape, I was in that boat and it is smooth vape sailing from here for you :)

RMG you did it again, to you gentlemen i tip my hat. Kudo's to you :dance:

hattilt.gif

Well deserved @RezaD ! Nice one RMG... Keep up the good work and keep spreading the REO love!

Wishing you all the very best with your new Reo @RezaD !
May it give you many happy vapes for a very long time.
I love that combination - so classic...

And a big congrats to RMG

Back