Bobas Bounty (Alien Visions) Group buy

27971592_10211690967771904_1837714737206405161_n.jpg
Oh come on, that's not fair

4bfa212b2bb430f6ce3b89505b60f7e9--grumpy-old-men-grandpa-quotes.jpg

How much is international shipping on this ? I see its $45 / 100ml which is around R550

How much is international shipping on this ? I see its $45 / 100ml which is around R550
That will depend on how many bottles get ordered, and then when it lands there will be Vat, duties and a clearance fee.

The shipping is rather pricey and they only have 1 shipping option. I did a mock checkout and the costs were as follows:

5 x 100ml @ $45ea = $225 (R2700)
shipping = $118 (R1416)
VAT = approx R378
Total = R 4494 = R898 per 100ml
I also spoke to @Rooigevaar who confirmed the costing on his recent purchase to be around R1000 per 100ml.

As I said, all costs will be transparent and the members of the group buy will be billed on exact costing.

The shipping is rather pricey and they only have 1 shipping option. I did a mock checkout and the costs were as follows:

5 x 100ml @ $45ea = $225 (R2700)
shipping = $118 (R1416)
VAT = approx R378
Total = R 4494 = R898 per 100ml
I also spoke to @Rooigevaar who confirmed the costing on his recent purchase to be around R1000 per 100ml.

As I said, all costs will be transparent and the members of the group buy will be billed on exact costing.

I got 5 bottles, shipping was $120 and customs hit me with just over a R1000 aswell. So it worked out to about R1000 a bottle plus minus, I can confirm this.

BUT bear in mind that the more ppl in the group buy the more the shipping will go down as everyone will split the shipping charges.

@ShaneW what do you expect the order window to be? I am game for 1 x 100ml Boba's at 9/18mg. 3mg is just too low!

Any idea on Witcher's Brew Black Bird????
Please confirm what Nic you would like, options are - 0,3,6,12,18,24mg

Hi @ShaneW and @BumbleBee - I would really appreciate trying to secure 30ml - 0mg - reading all about this eLiquid is Awesome and has got me very interested and the last thing I want to do is overspend on a eJoose that my possibly not agree with me. I have and RDA and Mod on standby for this - being 100% VG - I think a RDA will be best suited.

Looking forward to your comments.

Best Regards

Hi @ShaneW and @BumbleBee - I would really appreciate trying to secure 30ml - 0mg - reading all about this eLiquid is Awesome and has got me very interested and the last thing I want to do is overspend on a eJoose that my possibly not agree with me. I have and RDA and Mod on standby for this - being 100% VG - I think a RDA will be best suited.

Best Regards
I used to run Bobas in a Kayfun and Nautilus tank, wicked just fine in those

I used to run Bobas in a Kayfun and Nautilus tank, wicked just fine in those
Duuuuuuuuuude!!!! that was life!!! i have a special tank lined up for the boo baas bobas...already planned the vape selfie and all!

Duuuuuuuuuude!!!! that was life!!! i have a special tank lined up for the boo baas bobas...already planned the vape selfie and all!
Haha, sounds like you're quite excited about this. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this stuff :)

Arrrghhhh screw it
Add me as well please :)
100ml 6mg
Local pick up
Should be awesome in my kayfun

Best Regards

@ShaneW You know I need to get in on this, right?

100ml 3mg please good sir!

Cool - added :)

Back