Boro (RBA) Coils - What are you using and why?

ace_d_house_cat

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

So as the heading states; what coils do you prefer in your RBAs for boros?

I have given my Ether a go once or twice but I know I'm using the wrong coils (too big) for it. I will be placing an order from SA soon, I hope I can get some coil suggestions from this thread.

"The One" from @charln! Ni80 2.5mm Framed Staple 0.4Ω at 28 watts! After testing eight million coils, this is the one I use!
The ONe.JPG

Do you know where I can find these for purchase?

I have looked through the internet and I don't seem to find these (not even on the Bearded Vikings website) - or am I missing something?
Maybe contact @charln directly?

Let me whatsapp him and see if he is happy with his number being launched around the internet and I'll pm you.

Maybe contact @charln directly?

Let me whatsapp him and see if he is happy with his number being launched around the internet and I'll pm you.
Thanks for all the help, I'll drop him a message this afternoon.

A friend is coming over on a business trip (this weekend) and to visit and she's agreed to bring some vape goods along. Under pressure to have it delivered in time, I ordered these (along with 20 million Caliburn G coils) from Sir Vape this afternoon. Let's see how they perform in the Ether.

APE_95_1024x1024.png

Do you know where I can find these for purchase?

I have looked through the internet and I don't seem to find these (not even on the Bearded Vikings website) - or am I missing something?

Yes, I would definitely recommend "The One" from @charln as well. I also went through a crap load of different coils until @Rob Fisher pointed these out to me. I actually met Charl at VapeCon in South Africa last year, cool guy. Type of person that takes pride in his work.

A friend is coming over on a business trip (this weekend) and to visit and she's agreed to bring some vape goods along. Under pressure to have it delivered in time, I ordered these (along with 20 million Caliburn G coils) from Sir Vape this afternoon. Let's see how they perform in the Ether.

APE_95_1024x1024.png
I have used these a lot and they are lekker coils!

APE_95_1024x1024.png
also give a try to this Sydney Vapes
Hey everyone, I'm looking at switching over from smoking (water pipe & Bowls) to vaping. I've narrowed my search down to 4 vapes that are in my price range and that I think would be good for keeping in my man cave for when I rip movies tv and video games. I don't want to attach this to any piece or have to fill up a bag. The 4 I've narrowed down to are the Enano, da buddha, the silver surfer, and the plenty. Out of these 4 what do you guys think would be best for the transition to vaping? Which one is the healthiest? And any other suggestions are appreciated.

Back