Bought wrong Nicotine

Pieter Bouwer

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all, went to buy some juice yesterday and after filling my tank realised was given the 11% but actually wanted the 6%. What can I add to the 11 to bring the strength down, burning my throat

You can add VG or PG or a combination of the two. PG carries flavour better. Thereafter shake well and let it stand for 24 hours for the flavours to integrate. On 30 ml of juice you need to add 25 ml of VG/PG to get from 11 mg to 6 mg.

Only vg at dischem and it will mute the flavor a lot unfortunately. Dischem calls it GLYCERIN BP

Hi all, went to buy some juice yesterday and after filling my tank realised was given the 11% but actually wanted the 6%. What can I add to the 11 to bring the strength down, burning my throat

Cheapest way is to get some Dolly Varden glycerine BP. Found at most pharmacies and even some Retail stores.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

I think that juice is a 50\50 so upping just the VG would work besides the flavour loss. Ijust2 should wick it just fine.

Cheapest way is to get some Dolly Varden glycerine BP. Found at most pharmacies and even some Retail stores.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

I think that juice is a 50\50 so upping just the VG would work besides the flavour loss. Ijust2 should wick it just fine.
From pnp20160305_125802.jpg

Back