Reonaut
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Box of Agamemnon
By DogMods · 16 hours ago · 8 images · 8,988 views · stats
DogMods Custom 36,000mAh Box of Agamemnon!

This was a custom one off mod for the creator of the Staff of Agamemnon. This was built as a favor after he came up with the idea and I ran with it. It took a few months of on and off work where I would get frustrated with the project, stop working on it for a week or two, and then come back to it with a fresh perspective. In the end, it ended up needing a completely custom, hand built, wiring harness with quick connects. Every cell in the mod is also individually fused for maximum safety. The cells are easily swappable via the quick connects in case they need replacement or the mod needs to be worked on. Charging is performed via the onboard USB charging board or via a quick connect tap inside the box with a lipo charger.
Oriental Dragon engraving

This engraving took about four hours to complete.

Side view showing the mod is an SX350 mod.

Size Comparison, G Box > B Box > Staff of Agamemnon > Box of Agamemnon

Ohhhh...a new idol to worship. I can just picture a bunch of vapers chanting and bowing around this beast :rock:

Just curious as to how many weeks it takes to charge that :O

Lol
That box is huge!
Could probably also be used for load shedding ;-)

Must have been fun to build.

[OCD-on] That Oriental Dragon is just wrong. Agamemnon was Greek. I'm sure something from the huge stack of Greek Mythology would've been better [OCD-off]

the engraving is awesome. Loads of hard work and time must have gone into it. well done bud

Must have been fun to build.

[OCD-on] That Oriental Dragon is just wrong. Agamemnon was Greek. I'm sure something from the huge stack of Greek Mythology would've been better [OCD-off]

Haha, and since it's DogMods...maybe Cerberus would have been a good choice ;-)

HOLY MOLY MOTHER OF BOX MODS..... 36000 mAh.... *faint* :rofl:

And if need be you can also defend yourself from just about anything with it. But man 36000 so much of niceness.

Back