BP Mods Pro Vape Cotton

So I got me some of this cotton and its made life so simple!

barely any break in period and lekker simple to use.
So I’m not 100% how this is possible but I’m still on my first tub of this cotton.

I wick every day and this seems to be the Mary Poppins tub of cotton. It just keeps going.

Just got a tub of this yesterday while visiting a vape shop here in JHB that now stocks it.

Loving it so far, clean taste almost right away and very absorbent - so loving it in my first RTA I tried it in at the moment. I agree the 3mm seems a little looser than I go for in 3mm ID coils but seems to expand a little once juiced up.

Really recommend trying it if you get a chance!

Just got a tub of this yesterday while visiting a vape shop here in JHB that now stocks it.

Loving it so far, clean taste almost right away and very absorbent - so loving it in my first RTA I tried it in at the moment. I agree the 3mm seems a little looser than I go for in 3mm ID coils but seems to expand a little once juiced up.

Really recommend trying it if you get a chance!
Best cotton I’ve tried in a long time as well. I love how easy it is to use and how little waste there is!

It is indeed @Silver

Super easy to use, a lot less offcuts and wasting cotton bits, don't need to fluff it out too much. Perfect for MTL and RBA's as well.

Thanks @DarthBranMuffin and @Rob Fisher

Good to see it available locally

I see on that link provided that it says 3mm diameter
so it would seem that they catering for a standardised coil ID of 3mm

@Rob Fisher , are you on 3mm coils now? What about 2.5mm ? Do you then need to tear the cotton a bit thinner?

@Rob Fisher , are you on 3mm coils now? What about 2.5mm ? Do you then need to tear the cotton a bit thinner?

No still 2,5's. The 3mm cotton fits tight in my coils which I like. A little bit of stroking and it's good for 2.5mm coil.

@Silver Vapers Corner has the 2.5mm

Thanks @Rob Fisher and @adriaanh

its so cool they make if for a particular diameter!
that’s the one thing about other cottons that come in larger pieces that is a bit of a pain
tearing the right amount of cotton off to use

this is good and clever

What a win! I needed some 2.5mm Pro Vape! And the bonus is their price is fantastic! Thanks @adriaanh!
I'm also a bp mods PVC fan. Agree with previous comments, but my issues is that I prefer to use the 3mm in my 2.5mm MTL coils, and I feel it's too loose in my 3mm coils. If they made a 3.5mm, I'd buy it along with a 3mm tub.

Ordered some of this today - Having preferred CB V2 all my vaping life (just that much better than Prime) let's see how it performs.

Ordered some of this today - Having preferred CB V2 all my vaping life (just that much better than Prime) let's see how it performs.
It’s just so easy to work with! I always had this little mountain of fluffy nonsense left with CBV2 and with this one it’s sooooo simple!

Hey guys,

I wonder if anyone's had the same issue:

I have a tub of the 3.0mm cotton (I had to double check) but I've noticed that it fits a little loose in 2.5mm ID coils (way too loose for 3.0mm ID coils).

Hey guys,

I have a tub of the 3.0mm cotton (I had to double check) but I've noticed that it fits a little loose in 2.5mm ID coils (way too loose for 3.0mm ID coils).

Haven't noticed it in any of my tubes so far.

Hey guys,

Mine is generally uniform but every now again one piece will be more snug and the next might be a bit loose. Still will love it though, best cotton for me by far!

I am still in the first 25% of mine so I'll see if it thickens as it gets used.

Thanks chaps.
I take mine out and cut some off and put it in another container to use from that. I find bits dont pull off of it when i do that.

I have recently also picked up some of this cotton and I'm impressed being using tfc cotton mostly but was struggling to find so gave this a shot and I'm really happy no break in time saturates nicely and quite heat resistant even on a mech squonk Definitely will be getting some more :neng2kb:

Back