Braai Check

Pulse 80W & Wasp Nano with PMS. Pulse X & Recurve with Morpheus. Braai check heaven!
001ccd9215ead2487f458e6a31b0623b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tortoise @Gringo !
No man!
What you eating tortoise for ?
lol

Tortoise @Gringo !
No man!
What you eating tortoise for ?
lol

Hahahah in afrikaans we call it " Skilpaaitjies "... its liver wrapped in fat... and looks like a tortoise. We also wrap it in the shape of wors... that is called " Pofadder "... very, very, very tasty. Infact come think about it... there is still one left and im going to chow it now.

Hahahah in afrikaans we call it " Skilpaaitjies "... its liver wrapped in fat... and looks like a tortoise. We also wrap it in the shape of wors... that is called " Pofadder "... very, very, very tasty. Infact come think about it... there is still one left and im going to chow it now.

Oh ok - LOL
Have heard of skipaaitjies - but didnt know it was livers
Nice

oh my gosh @Gringo
Now you making me hungry!

Thanks @Raindance

Those chips look amazing - with the chilli sauce - Yeah baby!

Dont worry it wont make you fat - its good for you - and far less harmful than eating chocolates or Donuts
:D

Thanks @Raindance

Those chips look amazing - with the chilli sauce - Yeah baby!

Dont worry it wont make you fat - its good for you - and far less harmful than eating chocolates or Donuts
:D

People have been telling me I look like I have lost weight recently... Must be the donuts! :D

Saterday Bulls vs Reds Loftus braai, A quick wors roll before the game at Affies Rugby field. Was my first ever live stadium game and was a great game with the bulls winning 32 - 17!!

IMG_20190413_150044.jpg

Back