Braai Check

It's cold and wet in Durbs so we had to have prawns done in the air fryer! The air fryer is the best thing we ever bought since we were born! Frozen chips done in the fryer are amazing!
Tip for the chips...with 10 left minutes pop on some grated mozzarella and jalapenos... liberal amount... serve once the cheese has a slight brown crust

I got new volcanic rocks for my braai - so am hoping I can soon partake in this thread...

Actually, this thread prodded me to get the rocks - so thank you @Kishan Ghela for starting it
@Silver no need for thanks.. the real thanks goes to the admin team and the platform for us vapers to build friendships and share our love and passion for vaping whether we having a braai or we out and and about with our beloved vapes.

@Silver no need for thanks.. the real thanks goes to the admin team and the platform for us vapers to build friendships and share our love and passion for vaping whether we having a braai or we out and and about with our beloved vapes.

Thanks @Kishan Ghela

The platform is the enabler, its the people that make it special!

As long as we enjoying the vape - whether out and about or with a braai - and staying off the stinkies - then we are winning

IMG_20181020_153045.jpg Wife isn't feeling well so she's laying down, I'm recovering from a little throat infection so I'm disguising my vapor with braai smoke, that way she can't kak me out

Since we are a South-African based forum, we have made this a sticky thread !

Let's braai and show us your vape braai check!

Braaing for one. Dripping a dead rabbit perched on a lost vape. Les Miserables.
9DAE402D-414B-4365-8DFC-C5F4E46009C4.jpeg 11DF5F43-136C-453C-8B50-1130DFE0FEFE.jpeg
Not that bad actually. Always enjoyed my own delightfull company, lol.

Regards

Nooit wats daai 'groente' oppie kole??!!!

Hope there's some meat at least as well....

Hahaha @Daniel ,

Daar was verseker, jy braai mos nie jou steak solank soos jy die hoender doen nie. Die bak op die rooster het 2 lekker stukke Rump en chees grillers in dis net die vlieglose voels wat so lank en alleen is.

Chicken and ostrich

Evod keeping me company ;-)

a573588cc8761cd2db87a73f249a8926.jpg

Back