Braai Check

I must say I prefer the older model even though bigger.
I initially wanted the single battery version. But when I saw the size of the dual it was a no-brainer. Battery life for days, literally. I carge it maybe twice a week.

I initially wanted the single battery version. But when I saw the size of the dual it was a no-brainer. Battery life for days, literally. I carge it maybe twice a week.
Definitely with those watts. Drawing 75 watts mine lasts about five hours to about 50%

That's what you get for a R150 checkers special. But its perfect for a quick steak and wors.

That's what you get for a R150 checkers special. But its perfect for a quick steak and wors.
I have the same R150 checkers special. Got annoyed having to use 35 bags of briquettes in the weber to make a steak!

The more I see this mod the more I want one!

I have the same R150 checkers special. Got annoyed having to use 35 bags of briquettes in the weber to make a steak!
My problem is my "stoep" where the built-in braai is gets full on afternoon sun. Impossible to do anything there in the summer. So I got this small one to braai in the courtyard. And its working a treat.

My problem is my "stoep" where the built-in braai is gets full on afternoon sun. Impossible to do anything there in the summer. So I got this small one to braai in the courtyard. And its working a treat.
My landlord decided to build the “built in” braai up near the pool and not under cover at all but has the fire side facing the pool so we never use it! Common sense isn’t very common!

Back