Braai Check

Depends are you dopping to have a braai OR are you braaing to have a dop.
Or just braaing to give the wife a break lol.
LOL. None of the above. We just like a braai. Nothing fancy. Just a good old braai. Normally I have two and my wife one drink a night over weekends and nothing in the week. When I have pruned trees we use wood from the garden, otherwise charcoal. But a braai it must be.

LOL. None of the above. We just like a braai. Nothing fancy. Just a good old braai. Normally I have two and my wife one drink a night over weekends and nothing in the week. When I have pruned trees we use wood from the garden, otherwise charcoal. But a braai it must be.
Enjoy we love the braai pics think it sparks alot of others to braai. Nice pics

Lamb chips Saturday
41feb2e9230836c458e864597fa8abc5.jpg

Sent from my Sony Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

@Stew did you get those pork cuts at a super market?Looks nice would like to get some or ask my butcher i go to

Please tell me that’s your breakfast! Hero status on the line.....:sun:
Unfortunately I can not claim the mentioned Hero Status.. But definitely enough left overs for a lekker breakfast (eggs, toast, slices steak, caramelized onions)

@Stew did you get those pork cuts at a super market?Looks nice would like to get some or ask my butcher i go to
Hi. Sorry. Only saw your message now. Are you referring to the "Lamb Cutlets or the Pork Neck Steaks?" But all my meat comes from "The Butcher" "Mondanette Butchery" Have been buying my meat there for about 30 years. 99% of the time we get caught short and buy something from another butcher or supermarket we are disappointed.

Awesome thanks will ask my butcher for some those pork steaks
Hi. Sorry. Only saw your message now. Are you referring to the "Lamb Cutlets or the Pork Neck Steaks?" But all my meat comes from "The Butcher" "Mondanette Butchery" Have been buying my meat there for about 30 years. 99% of the time we get caught short and buy something from another butcher or supermarket we are disappointed.

Had a lekker relaxing Sunday wind down with some good friends. Tjop & Dop poolside!
View attachment 213112
@Dela Rey Steyn , just out of pure spite and jealousy I am going to point out a fact that may surprise you (Hopefully). We have this relatively new invention called "a lawn" where we actually plant something called "grass" , no no, not that type, in the ground at the side of our pools. Then we buy something called a "lawn mower" to keep said "grass" at an aesthetically pleasing length whereby we both get enjoyment of said aesthetical pleasing and an outlet for weekly frustrations plus growth in vocabulary trying to get the darn thing started.

It's an awesome win win situation I highly recommend.

(I know I'm an Ar$e hole... Wives are never wrong so no need to point it out.) LOL.

Regards

@Dela Rey Steyn , just out of pure spite and jealousy I am going to point out a fact that may surprise you (Hopefully). We have this relatively new invention called "a lawn" where we actually plant something called "grass" , no no, not that type, in the ground at the side of our pools. Then we buy something called a "lawn mower" to keep said "grass" at an aesthetically pleasing length whereby we both get enjoyment of said aesthetical pleasing and an outlet for weekly frustrations plus growth in vocabulary trying to get the darn thing started.

It's an awesome win win situation I highly recommend.

(I know I'm an Ar$e hole... Wives are never wrong so no need to point it out.) LOL.

Regards

Lol, I have a hard enough time trying to keep the damned leaves out of that pool. Grass clippings might just push me over the edge :p

We kept the boma area grass free, for the big bonfires of course ;)
IMG_20201109_215513.jpg IMG_20201109_215608.jpg

Back