Broken Monark Resurgence

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

So I got this Monark Resurgence in a trade for my Reo. The atty didn't sit flush, so I started adjusting the 510, resulting in the whole thing coming apart. See pics:

IMG_3161.JPG IMG_3164.JPG

Now, I found an o-ring in my toolbox, but I can't fit the damn thing inside, because then the threads on the 510 won't grip, and it looks like some nylon or teflon material, so I'm wary of stripping the threads on it. Can anyone help me out here? Advice, maybe a better 510? The guy I traded with wants to trade back because he feels shitty, but I feel it's my mistake and I have to own up to it. So, I'd like to get this fixed if possible.
Tagging @Genosmate

Remove the plastic white threaded part,
Once removed, insert the squonk bottle part and screw the entire thing back.

Its very hard getting the thread right with the white part still attached to the 510.

Dont over tighten the white part and if you need to adjust, just turn the white part and not the part that goes into the squonk bottle.

Also the white part has flat sides on either side so use pliers to get it turning then use your finger nail to turn it out completely.

Iv said this time and again, it is the most shit set up ever.

Remove the plastic white threaded part,
Once removed, insert the squonk bottle part and screw the entire thing back.

Its very hard getting the thread right with the white part still attached to the 510.

Dont over tighten the white part and if you need to adjust, just turn the white part and not the part that goes into the squonk bottle.
As in, just push it out?

I like my Monark Resurgence but one thing that irritates me is how little room you have to work with. Yes I know it's tiny and to get it that small they had to cut down on the size but I can't even remove that silver nut to take out my entire 510 to clean it

I like my Monark Resurgence but one thing that irritates me is how little room you have to work with. Yes I know it's tiny and to get it that small they had to cut down on the size but I can't even remove that silver nut to take out my entire 510 to clean it
I feel you. I wanted to loosen that nut as well to reposition the contact a little because it's just a hair skew. I think they should've just made it a touch wider so you could fit a socket over that nut at least.

Small long nosed pliers should be in your tool box of Vaping accessories. I have one and it has served me well

Definitely a must have, the only issue is the width of the mod is the width of a 18650 and the nut that holds the 510 leaves literally no room

IMG_7502.jpg

I need to get that nut loose to reposition my contact which is a bit skew and driving my OCD arse crazy!

Maybe see if a plumber socket can fit, dont know if that is the real name. But their sides are much smaller than normal sockets.
unnamed.jpg

Back