Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Thank you @KieranD. Love the Vape Cartel packaging. Items bubble wrapped without any sticky tape - what a pleasure to unpack. Hate those bubble wrap packages with miles of sticky tape - such a pain to get to the goodies. Yes, I am speaking to you @Sir Vape and @BigGuy and some other vendors!

First commercial juice (besides Matador) in a long time. Because @GSM500 highly recommends, @Friep drew my attention to this type of pie and @SEAN P took 17 months to create the juice. Slowly stocking up on 20700 batteries.

Last Vape Mail for this month.

For the guys at Atomix Vapes.

@Frostbite and co

A pleasure doing business with your company.

Thank you very much for the gifts in my order, appreciate it very much.
de1d426fa3e1e0def61507b8f9de4d89.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

@Rude Rudi
Thank you once again for the awesome competition.
And all the behind the scene team that made my day today.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-1668201823.jpg
    tmp-cam-1668201823.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 49
  • tmp-cam-216118336.jpg
    tmp-cam-216118336.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 49
@Rude Rudi
Thank you once again for the awesome competition.
And all the behind the scene team that made my day today.
I went straight for the Creme brulée,and its Awesome!!!
Three competition juices.
Creme Brulee,Icee Lychee and Morning Glory
A T-shirt,vape fuel button and a bumper sticker.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-1154929629.jpg
    tmp-cam-1154929629.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Started receiving vapemail every day since wednesday so it's been a fun week.

20180830_145751.jpg
Off to a cracker start with some goodies from VapeKing, but one thing missing in the pic is a Daedalus coiler that unfortunately arrived with a rusted chuck, even though it was still sealed (so not VK's fault at all). However a short message later to the absolute star @Stroodlepuff and it's being taken care of. Excellent service from VK as always!

20180830_145333.jpg
Next to arrive was a small one from the man of hats @BumbleBee . Thanks for curing my FOMO, it's a damn fine cap and most appreciated!

20180831_104927.jpg
And lastly I finally managed to snag a pair of vape sheers from @Throat Punch along with some wires to make some new and exciting coils.

All in all a pretty good week for me and a bad week for my wallet.

Started receiving vapemail every day since wednesday so it's been a fun week.

View attachment 144027
Off to a cracker start with some goodies from VapeKing, but one thing missing in the pic is a Daedalus coiler that unfortunately arrived with a rusted chuck, even though it was still sealed (so not VK's fault at all). However a short message later to the absolute star @Stroodlepuff and it's being taken care of. Excellent service from VK as always!

View attachment 144026
Next to arrive was a small one from the man of hats @BumbleBee . Thanks for curing my FOMO, it's a damn fine cap and most appreciated!

View attachment 144028
And lastly I finally managed to snag a pair of vape sheers from @Throat Punch along with some wires to make some new and exciting coils.

All in all a pretty good week for me and a bad week for my wallet.
Awesome! Enjoy it @Anvil :)

WOOT! Some FOMO mail (thc @Andre :p) ..... my new MTL squonking setup... little banger combo IMO

BIG shout out to Vape King @Stroodlepuff , placed order this morning in my hands same day .... goue sterretjie vir julle hoor!

WhatsApp Image 2018-08-31 at 16.17.19.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2018-08-31 at 16.18.46.jpeg

And again, you did it @Andre , I just couldn't resist . Got myself the Vapefly RDTA, and wow. All I can say is your thoughts are spot on .DSC_1515.JPG DSC_1515.JPG DSC_1514.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_1513.JPG
    DSC_1513.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 44
:aaaaa:Early morning Vape mail:aaaaa:
Nothing like some Machete in the morning:nod: thank you @BumbleBee and I got my Cap jippppeeee:rofl:20180903_091436.jpg

I also have one. Loving it right now, squonking into an rdta is genius!

What coil are you using? Mine is a superfine Clapton at 1.1 ohms.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Yup Superfine Ni80 Clappies @ just 0ver 1.0ohms , inner airflow screws just a tad open (about two turns from closed) and on the biggest dual airflow option , almost the perfect loose MTL draw for me not quite RLH but pretty close and flavor oh man on point .... contemplating another one of these ....
WhatsApp Image 2018-09-03 at 10.29.46.jpeg

Yup Superfine Ni80 Clappies @ just 0ver 1.0ohms , inner airflow screws just a tad open (about two turns from closed) and on the biggest dual airflow option , almost the perfect loose MTL draw for me not quite RLH but pretty close and flavor oh man on point .... contemplating another one of these ....
View attachment 144259
I have mine setup the same only difference is I run both sides airflow at the smallest hole, or the middle one. Tight mtl draw. I seem to get better flavour that way!

I also have one. Loving it right now, squonking into an rdta is genius!

What coil are you using? Mine is a superfine Clapton at 1.1 ohms.

@veecee I am running a nano alien 2.5mm ID. 0.30ohm. I really enjoy the atty, I am running it with the two biggest air intakes open, kinda like a restrictive lung hit.

Back