Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

It’s been a while since I have been here, but couldn’t resist this when it came up. Been missing one like it since I traded it. Thanks @RocketMan , and for the extra when I opened the box, a OL16 clone, wonder where that is going to end up?:D Reo maybe?
View attachment 147987

And can’t wait for @vicTor to come back to Gauteng, cannot wait to test drive the Ammit MTL from @Vasheel he is so generously carting up to me. Thanks again bud. Mini vape meet guaranteed when I collect or whatever the plans turn out to be.

Pleasure bud, enjoy.

what I need to finalize my collection based on how I vape now. Will also mean that I may have to get rid of some things that are really gathering dust in the cupboard, also to help finance this.
E7C3ADB8-0BB4-4672-93E9-EB068B9506C7.jpeg

20181017_090755.jpg 20181017_091227.jpg :aaaaa:Early vape mail baby:aaaaa:
A big thank you to @Sir Vape for another perfectly wrapped order that I received super fast.Thank you for the great service once again.

And then a big shout out to Jason from The Courier Guy this guy is awesome and he always ends up delivering my orders and he is always super professional,friendly and funny.

Now let me give my new Geek Vape Ammit MTL RTA a go and see how it is Heeee Haaaaa:banana::cheer::banana:

no man people, look, I have a problem !

second mod in the space of a week :lipssealed:

anyone got an extra bed ?

20181017_125049.jpg

no man people, look, I have a problem !

second mod in the space of a week :lipssealed:

anyone got an extra bed ?

View attachment 148795
Wish I could help @vicTor, but I can lend you some camping gear!:D Luckily not cold anymore.

Do what I do, write a letter congratulating yourself with your win and sign it with your left hand.:cool:

@vicTor

You not the only one with a problem, this just got delivered this morning
5c42e7e8af0ebbafc216aabac1abfcb6.jpg

Send from this side of the screen

Please tell me you ordered some Malaysian double mango?
No I haven't, seems like you enjoy it though.
This round was mostly coffee and tobacco flavours; cigarello, black honey, RY4 double, coffee, espresso, cappuccino, double chocolate clear are some I ordered, along with some desert type things like yellow cake, zeppola, graham crust.

i see dragon fruit...
Some jackfruit i think
No I haven't, seems like you enjoy it though.
This round was mostly coffee and tobacco flavours; cigarello, black honey, RY4 double, coffee, espresso, cappuccino, double chocolate clear are some I ordered, along with some desert type things like yellow cake, zeppola, graham crust.
What can i say lol! its made a long lasting impression on me :rofl:
Before i met double mango i taught my life was over, Double mango has changed my life hahahahahahahahah

A new tobacco connoisseur is coming to town very soon - @GSM500. I have had the pleasure of tasting the Caramel Cigar previously. It is awesome. Thank you for the juices @GSM500 and all the best with the venture.

1iCHEii.jpg

Back