Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Finally got the Smoant Campbell.

DSC_0684.JPG

Sad to say, I'm not impressed by this mod after testing it out. Gets hot too quickly and the juice/liquid well is very small. Bulky for the hand, funnel too long and some parts feel like cheap plastic. But the flavour is something else, I tried breakfast punch juice and my diy strawberry ejuice - it was a different experience.
One part of the funnel is so delicate, I actually broke it trying to screw the bottom part in. It's repairable though.

Finally got the Smoant Campbell.

View attachment 153640

Sad to say, I'm not impressed by this mod after testing it out. Gets hot too quickly and the juice/liquid well is very small. Bulky for the hand, funnel too long and some parts feel like cheap plastic. But the flavour is something else, I tried breakfast punch juice and my diy strawberry ejuice - it was a different experience.
One part of the funnel is so delicate, I actually broke it trying to screw the bottom part in. It's repairable though.

Oooh I love the colour!!!

Surprise Vape Mail Baby! :b1: DHL popped in and delivered a surprise Happy Holidays gift from @Vaporesso! Oh WOW I love surprises! Thanks you so much @Vaporesso! :h:
Vaporesso 002.JPG

Card, USB Stick in the shape of the Zero, Vaporesso socks, Godiva chocies and an acorn that is a blue tooth speaker! Boom!
Vaporesso 003.JPG

Another Unicorn Checked off my list today!

Vulcan Voyeur Fully Engraved

ec526a685bf3538372d3e20f62686c31.jpg

UV

Restock of some juice and the very important VM Menthol concentrate !

From Vapour Mountain - thank you @Oupa

726f1bd0563b53fc47b6430d5847b607.jpg

1544791413204330427883507201348.jpg
Pickup mail from a legend of a guy @M.Adhir ... This selfless individual piffed me his ncv2 plate to bring alive my noisy for my better half to use! He saved me because now I get my beloved penolope p back! Thanks again my man!

Next up a local delivery! So happy there is a local leather maker doing stuff at a reasonable price! OG Leather made me a custom sleeve for my Dani Mini! Bazinga!
OG1.jpg OG2.jpg OG3.jpg OG4.jpg

Back