Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

IMG_20190322_091718.jpg

Only 2 months from Hong Kong to Centurion. Not too bad.

@Room Fogger I think I might just be fine with Pico bottles for now. Thanks for being my standby.

View attachment 161319

Only 2 months from Hong Kong to Centurion. Not too bad.

@Room Fogger I think I might just be fine with Pico bottles for now. Thanks for being my standby.
Enjoy sir, glad I could be the standby and great that you got some. Two month flight, they used a plane that was a bit faster for yoursit seems!:D

I’m super chuffed with this one, my little Pico Family is coming along nicely. Couldn’t believe my luck when I found it.

View attachment 161359
Beautiful @CaliGuy , what’s left for the rest of us Pico lovers;), going to have to start following you around and beat you to the deal!:D Just joking, congrats on another beauty.

After a 2-month build list wait and then a 3-week nightmare with customs the parcel from Strangers Mods in Italy has finally arrived!
Strangers01.jpg

Beautiful @CaliGuy , what’s left for the rest of us Pico lovers;), going to have to start following you around and beat you to the deal!:D Just joking, congrats on another beauty.

Thanks bud, these Resin Pico’s are obsolete and very much old news but for someone that only started vaping last year this Mod pretty much sums up my idea of a working mans MTL Mod.

Plus being resin this is the lightest of the Pico 75w series.

Vape Mail Sunday Baby! Who doesn't love DHL ringing your doorbell on a Sunday! Bazinga! Carlos Creation 26650 Extreme!

CC01.jpg CC02.jpg CC03.jpg CC05.jpg CC07.jpg

Wow @Rob Fisher
That looks very interesting!
26650 - is this for your 30mm tank?

Back