Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

I'm not good at DIY at all but would be interesting to try out DIY made by someone who knows what they doing.Have you been doing DIY always?
Hopefully you dont get any real misses :thumbup:

i Only started recently

iv made 13 mixes in total some are still steeping but my 2 favs so far are

Pina Colada by Andre here on the Forum
and Blue Voodoo Clone (Cant remember where i found or who made this recipe)
im currently testing Doug's awesome sauce also from this forum and its also very nice

i know i still have a FAR...... way to go but overall im happy with my attempts and they keep me satisfied as far as vaping them goes lol

i Only started recently

iv made 13 mixes in total some are still steeping but my 2 favs so far are

Pina Colada by Andre here on the Forum
and Blue Voodoo Clone (Cant remember where i found or who made this recipe)
im currently testing Doug's awesome sauce also from this forum and its also very nice

i know i still have a FAR...... way to go but overall im happy with my attempts and they keep me satisfied as far as vaping them goes lol
You're a busy bee lol
I know this is silly to ask but where on the forum are the recipes?
It's good to hear that you succeeding with the DIY,it might inspire me to try again.
I might nag you for some pointers :wait:

Vape Mail from the USA bay bay

51nJmob.jpg

From Top Left to Bottom Right.

Vape Orenda x4 bottles various flavors 60ml (This and Myst made by a former iron chef apparently)

Myst x3 bottles various flavors 120ml

Particles by Cold Fusion various flavors x5 120ml

ANML Looper x5 60ml

The Northern Lights various flavors x4 bottles 120ml

Ritual Craft Vapor various flavors x5 bottles 120ml(They apparently make the best candy flavors in the business. The flavor Saints is better than one of my GOAT ANML Carnage)

Adirondack ejuice x5 various flavors(According to reddit and juicedb.com they make some of the best fruits)

tQh5y86.jpg

ezorUEk.jpg

Zxj0HIb.jpg

Vape Mail Baby! Scottua Vape Mats... now all I need is them to send my Scottua The Tank V4 now! :)
VapeMailMay 002.JPG VapeMailMay 003.JPG

Some more vapemail from @Vaporesso and thanks to @Martin Narainsamy for arranging a exchange unit.

Previous one had a faulty stuck pin. Took about 3 months to get this one via SAPO from vaporesso but i wasnt notified by SAPO that it was ready for collection 15th April already! lol

bb76b265a6f88ff67d3580fbcf6a106d.jpg

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back