Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

My prize from From @heavensgift. Beautiful looking atomizer. Will try it and post a review soon.
407e15c0503a4e166327ed82a959532a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Some really awesome delivery mail received today. Some proper, original, magnificent @Friep coils to try out. Can’t wait to recoil something to try them.
2617EEC4-1097-45B8-9F00-67A39CFDA401.jpeg

I know about the effort and the time it takes to make these, and it is something I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do, making them an even more exceptional prezzie, thank you again.

Some really awesome delivery mail received today. Some proper, original, magnificent @Friep coils to try out. Can’t wait to recoil something to try them.
View attachment 176395

I know about the effort and the time it takes to make these, and it is something I don’t think I’ll ever be able to do, making them an even more exceptional prezzie, thank you again.

Only a pleasure hope they bring you an awesome vape. Enjoy and please let me know how they perform.

Very special Vape Mail Baby! Handed to me at VapeCon! The Red Pill award for services rendered to the Red Pill appreciation club of the world! @Oupa this is special and it's up on my wall in my kennel already! This means a lot to me! Red Pill for the win!
RedPillAward.JPG

Some samples from VOZOL China. Disposable pods for review for them
3e65b356cab42ca5bc40164e373117ba.jpg

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

You would think that after 5 years of putting yourself through waiting on vape mail it would get easier... You would think...

tenor.gif

She is here....
IMG_20190903_111825.jpg

And I have a hot date with a set of twins... I have a feeling things are going to get steamy :squezer:

IMG_20190903_112546.jpg

Back