Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Wowee, that’s gorgeous @ARYANTO !!!!
Wishing you well with it
Let us know how she goes!!
The colour is amazing
Thank you guys and gals , I really wanted a decent HE mod and after failing to get the order through on my bank card ,
I turned to the esteemed boffin,@Rob Fischer
and he kindly assisted me to obtain this colorful addition .
He also suggested DHL instead of Royal Mail to make delivery quicker. So it's all thanks to Rob , a true gentleman and very passionate vaper .

@M.Adhir
Thanks for helping me acquire the Dvarw DL, fast and efficient .

Last edited:
@Dubz , you , Sir are the best :campeon:, Thank you for my beautiful clean and spotless Blotto , have it on the Drag at the moment but it is going on the RX300.
Pics to follow

Order a little smaller than what I usually order but class e-liquid by USA OG juice makers.

X11 60ml Bottles of Jimmy The Juice Man Assorted Flavors
x4 60ml Bottles of The Limiteds by Suicide Bunny Assorted Flavors
x7 120ml Bottles of Jimmy The Juice Man Assorted Flavors

Q47gh2e.jpg

Order a little smaller than what I usually order but class e-liquid by USA OG juice makers.

X11 60ml Bottles of Jimmy The Juice Man Assorted Flavors
x4 60ml Bottles of The Limiteds by Suicide Bunny Assorted Flavors
x7 120ml Bottles of Jimmy The Juice Man Assorted Flavors

Q47gh2e.jpg
Should get you through the weekend!

Glad to see it showed up this quick. What was the end result at customs?

Regards

FedEx is without a doubt the most efficient and effective courier I have ever experienced. I believe that they are the only courier to have their own desk/office at SA customs, thus the reason they as so quick.

Duties initially came to R1200.00 they brought it in as "fruit juice", I spoke to a mate who is a retailer and he gave me the correct code so it worked out to R580( Just the 15% VAT). The first time that I have ever had to pay duties or vat on e-liquid.

Last edited:
Hi @Timwis
Where can I get hold of trip tips like those stabwood ones it looks insane...
Nixtips, he has a website and videos up on Youtube showing how much work goes into them and the craftsmanship involved.

Below are the pictures of 8 of the 9 drip tips he sent me (which includes the tip already pictured) which he took so i could see what was being sent!

Screenshot (39).png Screenshot (40).png Screenshot (43).png Screenshot (44).png Screenshot (45).png Screenshot (49).png Screenshot (56).png Screenshot (57).png

Some have a glow colour included that light up in the dark while some others have properties which give them a different appearance when either outdoors or indoors!

They are all crafted to order individually!

Nixtips, he has a website and videos up on Youtube showing how much work goes into them and the craftsmanship involved.

Below are the pictures of 8 of the 9 drip tips he sent me (which includes the tip already pictured) which he took so i could see what was being sent!

View attachment 178942 View attachment 178943 View attachment 178944 View attachment 178945 View attachment 178946 View attachment 178947 View attachment 178948 View attachment 178949

Some have a glow colour included that light up in the dark while some others have properties which give them a different appearance when either outdoors or indoors!

Screenshot (58).png

View attachment 178942 View attachment 178943 View attachment 178944 View attachment 178945 View attachment 178946 View attachment 178947 View attachment 178948 View attachment 178949

Wow, those look amazing @Timwis !!!
:headbang:

When you watch one of these being made it makes you realise why quality stabwood mods are so expensive, the cost is the time, craftsmanship and love that is put into them!

I can just imagine
Hows the comfort using them @Timwis ?
Say compared to a conventional cheaper plastic type tip?

I have not had much experience with wooden tips - I think I used one once - and what I liked is it didnt get hot.

I can just imagine
Hows the comfort using them @Timwis ?
Say compared to a conventional cheaper plastic type tip?

I have not had much experience with wooden tips - I think I used one once - and what I liked is it didnt get hot.
Very comfortable they don't just look quality but also feel quality between the lips, yep stay nice and cool!

Wow those are insane, I'll have look at them. That's the issue people don't know the effort in handmade stuff and that's why it's more expensive than your normal production stuff. I would really like to get my hands on 1 or 2 of them....

Wow those are insane, I'll have look at them. That's the issue people don't know the effort in handmade stuff and that's why it's more expensive than your normal production stuff. I would really like to get my hands on 1 or 2 of them....

Couple of coils to keep the Nord and Trinity Alpha running.

Once again great service for the people of Vape Den
99be70e057d24cde3952eac49300946a.jpg

Sent from small screen

Couple of coils to keep the Nord and Trinity Alpha running.

Once again great service for the people of Vape Den
99be70e057d24cde3952eac49300946a.jpg

Sent from small screen
Nice i see your a smok nord person are they any good devices?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Nice i see your a smok nord person are they any good devices?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
After trying a couple other pod systems, the Nord preforms really well with the 0.8 ohm mesh mtl coils and a 12mg juice.

Picked up the ceramic coils to test.

Sent from small screen

At last a Vapefly Jester rebuildable rdta pod system. Courtesy of ever great service by Blck Flavour (@Richio). Easiest coiling and wicking, great flavour.

2CIG7jb.jpg

For size
aoivEE8.jpg

At last a Vapefly Jester rebuildable rdta pod system. Courtesy of ever great service by Blck Flavour (@Richio). Easiest coiling and wicking, great flavour.

2CIG7jb.jpg

For size
aoivEE8.jpg
The deck on the RBA pod i found surprisingly spacious and it gives RDA flavour, really is very good!

Back