Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Haven't had time to post the latest vape mail, finally got around to taking a nice pic, thanks to @Sachin1804. Running in MTL right now and it's amazing will try out the DL mode soon.
84abadeb714a8b60e3736365708fdd35.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Haven't had time to post the latest vape mail, finally got around to taking a nice pic, thanks to @Sachin1804. Running in MTL right now and it's amazing will try out the DL mode soon.
84abadeb714a8b60e3736365708fdd35.jpg

Compared to the 2019 KF Lite, for MTL mode?

Compared to the 2019 KF Lite, for MTL mode?
Hey bro so I havent owned a KF lite 2019 but I have tried it out quite a few times my friend loves his, I must say that the flavour is more sophisticated in the Gata, the KF lite only highlights the main flavour in the juice where as the gata u can taste the lesser flavours in the juice too, and it's a tiny bit more warm than the KF lite, I do however own a KF V4 and the gata's flavour is way better, I also really need to be in the mood to rebuild or wick the KF V4 because that thing has like 41 parts or something like that, it's a true nightmare

A8C38DF5-59A0-4E0D-8864-7CAFFFA1C27C.jpeg 632C3EBE-CD0F-4B14-AA82-4527829A6354.jpeg
Courtesy of Mr @Rob Fisher ... is it appropriate to quote “Bazinga”?

As an extra surprise, he included enough juice for a small Vapecon!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Something different.
Been through about 30 bottles of this juice since May this year. And 15 or so of the green one.

So I received a hoody this week :)

PSX_20191128_100923.jpg

Very special present received this afternoon from a great gentleman, @RenaldoRheeder , after seeing my post regarding wanting to get one at some stage, my first stabwood mod. Cannot thank you enough for this Sir.
A1717397-20DB-4C2D-BAEC-2F666F6DA34D.jpeg
And the complimentary suckers will not go to waste either.

Somewhere in Johannesburg's lesser known suburbs is a guy busy working his ass of , fixing machines and
finalizing calendars for 2020 , Security busted in ''Come quick '' ,ok dropped everything and rushed to reception.
A package awaits him , although he could'nt afforded something lately , he signed and went back to his desk.
He scrutinized the heavy parcel and noticed ''ROB'' in the sender box ...
20191128_174637[1].jpg
WoW , Some unknown ,but interesting e-juice and a small little black bag - what on earth? He wanted a purple drip tip to go with the Dwarf on the purple Dani , lo and behold !
20191128_174834[1].jpg
and not a local one, all the way from the UK -Siam Mods to be exact .The guy stared at the contents and a very big grin covered his face .
MR. @Rob Fisher , I already owe you a beer @ vapecon 2020 , now I think it more like 12 !
I don't know how to thank you enough , but know there won't be a burglar on your property , trying to relocate your purple Siam tips. Christmas did come early this year ,
THANK YOU , To the man with a heart of GOLD.

Last edited:
Very special present received this afternoon from a great gentleman, @RenaldoRheeder , after seeing my post regarding wanting to get one at some stage, my first stabwood mod. Cannot thank you enough for this Sir.
View attachment 184063
And the complimentary suckers will not go to waste either.

It is a huge pleasure mate. I am so glad to hear that it is your first stab - it was my first as well. Many happy vapes. I wish to thank @Rob Fisher for his initiative and inspiration - you sir are a legend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vape Mail Baby! Steam Tuners T-Shirt and uplift for the Kronos! Now I just have to wait for my Kronos to arrive! Shipping from Greece to South Africa is fast!
SteamTuners 004.JPG

What an awesome surprise today! A parcel arrived from @Clouds4Days with a special drip tip with an 18-carat gold band around it! What can I say other than thank you Marcio! It really is a special gift and I appreciate it and the words! Bazinga! :h:
Red1.jpg Red2.jpg Red3.jpg Red4.jpg Red5.jpg Red6.jpg Red7.jpg Red8.jpg

What an awesome surprise today! A parcel arrived from @Clouds4Days with a special drip tip with an 18-carat gold band around it! What can I say other than thank you Marcio! It really is a special gift and I appreciate it and the words! Bazinga! :h:
View attachment 184234 View attachment 184235 View attachment 184236 View attachment 184237 View attachment 184238 View attachment 184239 View attachment 184240 View attachment 184241

That tip was made for that setup and ties in beautifully for this festive season.
Merry Christmas Uncle @Rob Fisher .
Have a blessed festive season to you and your family.

The following recipes will come from this bundle:
  • Red Pill
  • Arctic Apple(2018 DIY Winner)
  • Arabica Coffee
  • Mother's Unicorn Milk
  • Paul's Ray4
  • Strawberry Cream(don't know the real name but it is comming from the forum. only screen shot the recipe, named it Ecigssa)
  • 18 karat clone. (Still tweaking a base recipe, got some grape and cream to play with) IMG_20191202_163630.jpg Screenshot_20191202_165751_com.vapefactory.liqcalc.liqcalc.jpg

Much better, looks great and does it increase juice capacity by a lot? Uncle rob.
I heard the only real issue with this RTA is the 2ml juice capacity

I already have the extension tank for the Tripod and the Steam Tuner tank does indeed increase the juice quantity a dash as well! Very happy with this purchase. This setup holds 4.1ml!

Back