Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Vape Mail Baby! Awesome masks from The Coil Company... well from Riaan's wife who can't work because she is in the wedding industry so they are putting food on the table by selling awesome masks!
Aliens Fisher 1.jpg Aliens Fisher 2.jpg

Some redpill one shots and mango concentrates, now just waiting on my second concentrate bundle to arrive.

43DA6438-ABE9-4BD4-92AD-57174C302E90.jpeg

Love vape mail on a Saturday

321621d58299332ac6f51d0c38c085fb.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Quick shout out to @Pho3niX90 :campeon:- Shaun thank you very much for my package that arrived today , the JK Mini is in action again with a fresh glass . It was the 1st proper rta that I bought from Vape Den and Shaun delivered it straight to my house . There was a few surprises in there and I appreciate it a lot .Got 3 new 18650's and some cotton .The mask and hygiene wipes that you included is always welcome .

My Atty Stand might arrive today, after seeing the pics i am sure everyone will understand i am quite excited!!:aplastao:

Screenshot (395).png Screenshot (396).png Screenshot (397).png Screenshot (398).png Screenshot (399).png Screenshot (400).png Screenshot (401).png Screenshot (402).png Screenshot (403).png Screenshot (404).png

IMG_20200602_065754.jpg Yeah baby. Vape Mail! :aplastao:
Heard some mixed reviews on this RPM80 pro, just hoping I am one of the lucky ones who didn't get a dud...

I can't taste the difference.
Never had the factory juice. Been vaping one shots since day 1 of diying. As per @CTRiaan there shouldn't be a big difference as it's from the same OEM(manufacturer). Only the type of nic one uses might influence ever so slight that only @Rob Fisher will taste the difference.

Never tried the Oneshot but they tell me it's the same!

In my opinion it’s the same same, I prefer the oneshot’s here in CT as I struggle to find RedPill in CT that’s
nice and fresh. Don’t think the guys here like the menthol.

just got 240ml’s of redpill oneshots to tie me over. Definitely the way to go for me.

So do the one shots come without nicotine? I'd like to try red pill too.

Here's my vape mail for the day, diving into mixing deserts, I usually do fruit on ice. IMG_20200602_084552.jpg

Thanks Valley flavours!

Ok there you have it, you all had me at hallo will defanetly get me some RED PILL cause everyone is into it. Thanks @Rob Fisher @RayDeny @CTRiaan and Rob think you should invest in a few one shots seing that you are drinking the Red pill and not vaping it lol:-D

Ok there you have it, you all had me at hallo will defanetly get me some RED PILL cause everyone is into it. Thanks @Rob Fisher @RayDeny @CTRiaan and Rob think you should invest in a few one shots seing that you are drinking the Red pill and not vaping it lol:-D

I have played with mixing a few times before and all it did was cost me money. I am so tuned to Red Pill that the slightest change causes me pain and anguish! I like @Oupa to get my Red Pill 100% ready for the Dvarw's! :h:

Got some review mail today and some more thursday so its a good week!

70b8a6c4d9e7716832c36f73e72a049f.jpg
e33b2c3c9c50632eadebec1b6d04c176.jpg
37d62ccc98fbdfd5fc04f705c56cf727.jpg

The new Aegis Pod, Aegis MAX and Freemax pod

Back