Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

So do the one shots come without nicotine? I'd like to try red pill too.

Here's my vape mail for the day, diving into mixing deserts, I usually do fruit on ice. View attachment 197472

Thanks Valley flavours!

hi, a one shot won't have nic, reason is so that one can mix it to your preferred mg nic as well as PG/VG ratio

Got some review mail today and some more thursday so its a good week!

70b8a6c4d9e7716832c36f73e72a049f.jpg
e33b2c3c9c50632eadebec1b6d04c176.jpg
37d62ccc98fbdfd5fc04f705c56cf727.jpg

The new Aegis Pod, Aegis MAX and Freemax pod
Youtube review?! :D
That MAX is soooo beautiful :h:

Attachments

• popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif
    popcorn_the_it_crowd.gif
    494.3 KB · Views: 19
Yebo yes!
I am interested to know if this RTA is significantly better than the current top MTL RTA's, or if we have finally reached a point where things are as good as they can get and companies are adding novelty features to differentiate themselves.

I am interested to know if this RTA is significantly better than the current top MTL RTA's, or if we have finally reached a point where things are as good as they can get and companies are adding novelty features to differentiate themselves.

Not sure how it performs in MTL mod because the very first thing I did was get the biggest airhole operational. But my guess is it would do a pretty good job. The fact that the 510 drip tip is almost impossible to find one that fits other than the Mickey Mouse one it comes with is a massive fail for me.

But I can't argue about the flavour which is pretty great!

Had a couple of awesome days vapemail wise, today's goodies also included this beauty!:inlove:

IMG_5156[1].jpg IMG_5158[1].jpg IMG_5160[1].jpg IMG_5162[1].jpg IMG_5164[1].jpg IMG_5166[1].jpg IMG_5168[1].jpg IMG_5171[1].jpg

Always wanted a Top Hat Mod and managed to get one of a kind called the Pin Stripe!
Top Hat.JPG

Also managed to grab an original Stratum in need of some restoration! This will be a fun exercise!
Stratum OG.JPG

I always wanted a Stab Wood Dani Mini and the sleeve and matching drip tip arrived today! Bazinga!
Dani Stab 1.jpg Dani Stab 2.jpg

Back