Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

That looks very neat Rob!

Ah on my current most wanted list! Looks superb, can't wait to hear your thoughts skipper!

@Jengz I'm not a big fan of side by side mods but you can't fault the Mixx. Well built and looks pretty good.

You have to learn how to hold an SBS because you can't block the airflow on the atty but overall I'm very happy with this purchase!
Mixx 1.jpg Mixx 2.jpg

PS A little fish told me that Sirs may have them real soon! :)

@Jengz I'm not a big fan of side by side mods but you can't fault the Mixx. Well built and looks pretty good.

You have to learn how to hold an SBS because you can't block the airflow on the atty but overall I'm very happy with this purchase!
View attachment 203858 View attachment 203859

PS A little fish told me that Sirs may have them real soon! :)
Thanks Uncle Rob. It looks bloody damn amazing! I'm hoping my dvarw mtls airflow matches up exactly where your dls airflow is sitting, that was my only concern.

Thanks Uncle Rob. It looks bloody damn amazing! I'm hoping my dvarw mtls airflow matches up exactly where your dls airflow is sitting, that was my only concern.

It won't matter where it lines up because with the 22mm atty there is plenty of airflow space no matter where the airhole ends up.
Mixx MTL.JPG

This is the post that keeps making me burn holes in my pockets! Love seeing all the new goodies but not good for my impulse control! Enjoy!

IMG_20200812_160609.jpg
IMG-20200812-WA0021.jpeg
Two pulls in and trumps any dual coil rda I've ever owned, my drop and reload x were very hard to beat but this asgard mini takes the top position! Amazing draw, flavour and i rather like how it looks on my mech! Thanks @OnePowerfulCorsa for the recommendation!

View attachment 204041
View attachment 204042
Two pulls in and trumps any dual coil rda I've ever owned, my drop and reload x were very hard to beat but this asgard mini takes the top position! Amazing draw, flavour and i rather like how it looks on my mech! Thanks @OnePowerfulCorsa for the recommendation!
The name bothers me :D
81JVKU0PXKL._UL1500_.jpg

you can pick whichever you prefer....
protect-your-ass

Back