Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

More. The Luxotic NC is an exercise in retro weirdness and reminds me of art deco pieces from the 1920s/30s. The Hive...isn't. What a lovely little thing it is.

newstuff.jpg

Ahem...yes. They are. Who should I blame for opening that particular gateway?
tenor.gif

More. The Luxotic NC is an exercise in retro weirdness and reminds me of art deco pieces from the 1920s/30s. The Hive...isn't. What a lovely little thing it is.

View attachment 207937
I have used my NC for more than 2 years at least 2 days a week and it is still going strong. Lovely device if you don't mind the size. See VK has them on special, might have to pick 1 up again.

I have used my NC for more than 2 years at least 2 days a week and it is still going strong. Lovely device if you don't mind the size. See VK has them on special, might have to pick 1 up again.

That's where I picked it up. Excellent price at the moment. It's a really eccentric mod in terms of design with bits that remind me of ancient Ronson lighters and other bits that remind me of a Fender Jaguar. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what atty to drop in!

Edit: here's a 1963 Jaguar sunburst. Definitely reminiscent of the pickguard and switches.

h5xbdiifazdcsat8hlqj.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 207937
A lot of people don't like the aesthetics of the NC but in my opinion it's one of the nicest looking devices i have, right up there with my stabwoods!

Forgot, got this a couple of weeks ago but so ploughed down with review items haven't even had time to give it a go!!!

IMG_9250.JPG

Looks interesting, awaiting your review .
If i can squeeze it in, so ploughed down with sent samples it's hard to schedule in the stuff i buy that's why you don't see reviews for half the stuff i picture because i buy as much products as i get sent to review! First week in October is a National holiday in China so for that week and the week before and after barely anything will be sent so come the end of October i might get enough breathing space to give my thoughts on it but others might of beaten me to the punch by then leaving little i can add!

Surprise "Exchange" mail from @Scouse45! Honestly thought I would only see this one next week. MD MTL RTA. Between this, the Expro V4 and the BSKRv2, I have a whole bunch of new "happy places" to discover :aplastao:
IMG_20200918_170953.jpg

Back