Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

thats some awesome clothing Rob

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

84ac0c771827b1cc38ef6dd7250fa12e.jpg

Dammit VapeClub! Stop taking my money! Lol

@VapeGrrl - Thanks once again for the great service.

Jst tracked my parcel from sub ohm vapor. Sitting at aramex office in cpt. Too late to go get at their offices cos they close at 12. Now for the dreaded long wait till Monday. :eek::(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You think that's waiting, ha! Just wait until you order something from SlowTech - now THAT is the definition of waiting :D

Lol, imagine a 200W bottom-fed regulated device :eek:

Jump to 12:30 on that video - vaping at 200W! (There is fire involved). 200W = Grossly overpowered

We would really love to get your impressions on that orchid
And you shall have them. As soon as I find time to build and wick... You see, this purchase was not approved by the government, and thus has to stay hidden for the time being...

And you shall have them. As soon as I find time to build and wick... You see, this purchase was not approved by the government, and thus has to stay hidden for the time being...
I know a few guys who hide from the government lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Some Vape Mail from VapeClub
14961645372_471c9ee773_c.jpg

The Plume Veil, which looks sick on the Stingray X in hybrid mode. I just had to take a pic of them both. Have to say, running a dual 26g @ .5ohm. this thing it a cloud machine like you won't believe. Using some zero nic chocolate orange flavour diy juice thanks to @VapeGrrl and it's fantastic.

Also 4 bottles of Lekka Vapours "Frenchy - 12mg" @Tristan this juice is a winner.

The Plume Veil, which looks sick on the Stingray X in hybrid mode. I just had to take a pic of them both. Have to say, running a dual 26g @ .5ohm. this thing it a cloud machine like you won't believe. Using some zero nic chocolate orange flavour diy juice thanks to @VapeGrrl and it's fantastic.

Also 4 bottles of Lekka Vapours "Frenchy - 12mg" @Tristan this juice is a winner.
Looks amazing bro!

I'm gonna be picking one up at the vape meet :D

Awesome combo @Alex I also have the Stingray X, it an awesome Mech. I'm just waiting for my Veritas to arrive, it should be an Cracker of a combo.

Awesome combo @Alex I also have the Stingray X, it an awesome Mech. I'm just waiting for my Veritas to arrive, it should be an Cracker of a combo.

The Veritas looks very interesting, I reckon the flavour would be amazing.

Back