Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

3a6258c9d765f68cc0c5e124b7fc97a3.jpg

Lookie here

Sent from my iPhone VapeCase & mPt3

Oh Happy days! Welcome to Reoville! :rock::rock::rock::rock:

OK time to play with my new shiney Ultrasonic Cleaner! Yay!

Ultrasonic 005.JPG

Seriously? This has to be one of my pet hates of all time! Having to go find a plug and having to cut off some foreign plug and cock around with screwdrivers and wire cutters etc! Sheeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! :-@

What the hell country even uses these damn plugs???

Ultrasonic 004.JPG

That plug is what they typically use in Switzerland Rob.

I had just tagged you @johan. They're used in a couple of European countriesI think? Safer than regular old 2 pin plugs..

That plug is what they use in Switzerland Rob.

Well then maybe I should wait till my next trip to Europe before I clean my vaping kak! :D

This changing plugs story really puts me over the edge... So annoying don't you think? OK maybe I should just take a chill pill and go to the man cave and get my tool box... :confused:

PS thanks for the info Ω @johan. You have to be my most go to man for anything even vaguely electronic! :inlove:

Yip, some companies have already installed these plugs in new buildings. Have seen it first hand ;-)

Vape Mail Baby!

All products come in a satin bag and the little satin bags come in a big one.

USA2.jpg USA3.jpg

Seriously? This has to be one of my pet hates of all time! Having to go find a plug and having to cut off some foreign plug and cock around with screwdrivers and wire cutters etc! Sheeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz! :-@

Is that from the supplier in Joburg that was mentioned?
One of the main sellers i was looking at on ebay, you select USA plug or Euro plug - the Euro plug appears to be a standard 2-pin plug.
PS: btw, i heard that in Australia the law requires that you get an authorised electrician to install plugs.

The way I understand it, these 3-pin plugs are going to become the requirement in SA

OK time to play with my new shiney Ultrasonic Cleaner! Yay!

View attachment 11027

View attachment 11028
@Rob Fisher cut that plug off and connect a normal 3 pin plug

winner winner chicken dinner :cool:

Yes, it is what i thought - i couldn't remember any other orders, except the batteries from fasttech coming by slow boat from China... (AUTHENTIC Sony VTC5 , what d'you think, what are the odds?)

rxwIVJA.jpg

It's been a while since i got a box full of nasty polystyrene blobs...(talk about a "pet peeve.") So what d'you think? i'm not fussy about packaging but... :hit:

i9Q4UOY.jpg

So, any guesses what it is? :devil:

:smoke:

7vrtbBt.jpg

8--) :rock: 8--)

Back