Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Received this earlier this week. Just a BEAUTIFUL RDA. Pictures don't even begin to do it justice. Ordered 2 sets of drip tips and atomizers one set went to a mate in JHB @DoC . Flavor is on par if not better then the veritas clouds are huge and also super super leak resistant, holds a ton of juice. Have a parallel 24g 7 wrap in there 0.3ohm just an excellent vape Hand crafted clay, packages hand crafted. Waiting for my IPV 3 to come will do a big vape mail post soon :p
OofVSwm.jpg
5qdkvs4.png
s5Yw0g0.jpg
6w0RkS8.png

Received this earlier this week. Just a BEAUTIFUL RDA. Pictures don't even begin to do it justice. Ordered 2 sets of drip tips and atomizers one set went to a mate in JHB @DoC . Flavor is on par if not better then the veritas clouds are huge and also super super leak resistant, holds a ton of juice. Have a parallel 24g 7 wrap in there 0.3ohm just an excellent vape Hand crafted clay, packages hand crafted. Waiting for my IPV 3 to come will do a big vape mail post soon :p
OofVSwm.jpg
5qdkvs4.png
s5Yw0g0.jpg
6w0RkS8.png
Stunning! Where from?

http://vapormodusa.com/atomizers/darang-rda-atomizer
http://vapormodusa.com/hardware/trimera-drip-tip

Great guy runs it George, sent with DHL customs friendly here in 4 days :D Everything about the RDA and Drip tips is just pure quality. Every review says it's art, when I heard that I thought w/e but it's true. Every Darang is unique, the one @DoC has , the clay artwork is completely different.
Not cheap. What is novel for me is where the air flow control is situated. Is the slit above the coil(s)? Does it have two air slits for duals? If this can be modded to bottom fed it will be ideal on a Reo.

The airflow comes in from the top but there is a channel it travels through which ends right at the coils. It can do Duals,singles and quad no problem. There are 3 cyclops slits, you can remove the afc for maximum airflow and clouds and it still looks sick

It is really unique airflow making it extremely leak resistant

The airflow comes in from the top but there is a channel it travels through which ends right at the coils. It can do Duals,singles and quad no problem. There are 3 cyclops slits, you can remove the afc for maximum airflow and clouds and it still looks sick

It is really unique airflow making it extremely leak resistant

Ah, thanks for the info and the video. Will certainly check it out.

OofVSwm.jpg
5qdkvs4.png
s5Yw0g0.jpg
6w0RkS8.png
That really does look beautiful, very unique :)

OofVSwm.jpg
5qdkvs4.png
s5Yw0g0.jpg
6w0RkS8.png

what a stunning atty!. definitely one of the more unique designs ive seen. congrats

Not much, but it's something. 1 litre of VG...(I have enough PG)....some nicotine and some koolada :)
Still waiting for some more stuff. Will prob get this week
IMG_0811 (Small).JPG

It was reasonable, around 30 pounds but grant told me it actually cost more but because he quoted me 30 pounds extra he will cover the additional cost. Left on wednesday night, was @ durban depot by friday

Little vapemail from Vape Cartel. Thanks @KieranD what an awesome oke. Personally delivered this to my office. Boss!!
f6ff607ee2b3e85aad61952f40a7e94c.jpg

Haven't had vape mail for a long time. Still the same exact excitement as my very first vape mail, and this came with a nice little black "balsakkie nogal"

20141111_155354.jpg

So the time has come... All Vapemail (and locally purchased items) have arrived.. probably should be posting this in the VapeGear Showcase thread but what the hell its vape mail almost everything purchaced from 30/10/2014 - today(still waiting for my 2 Aluminium cases from Game)
Just want to say thank you to VapeKing, VapeClub and SkyBlue Vaping for everything. you guys will be hearing from me again;) - Here Goes: DSC_0278.JPG... (Ammo case - Work in Progress)

DSC_0270.JPGDSC_0271.JPG DSC_0273.JPG DSC_0274.JPG DSC_0275.JPG DSC_0276.JPG

So the time has come... All Vapemail (and locally purchased items) have arrived.. probably should be posting this in the VapeGear Showcase thread but what the hell its vape mail almost everything purchaced from 30/10/2014 - today(still waiting for my 2 Aluminium cases from Game)
Just want to say thank you to VapeKing, VapeClub and SkyBlue Vaping for everything. you guys will be hearing from me again;) - Here Goes: View attachment 15147... (Ammo case - Work in Progress)

View attachment 15141View attachment 15142 View attachment 15143 View attachment 15144 View attachment 15145 View attachment 15146

Now thats vape mail! you obviously believe in GO BIG OR GO HOME

Enjoy, I want to know about those juices. That balsak looks somewhat too small?

thats why I said "balsakkie" :p - the few Hurricane tobacco's I've sampled previously are highly recommended, especially the Sunshine Cured.

Enjoy the tobaccos man! i know that sunshine cured is going in first lol

I sommer emptied the Reo bottle, rinse and the S.C were in just after the photo :D. Oh! and thanks a mil for adding the extra tobacco I forgot to order :rock:.

I do a lot of scrapyard picking and found the ammo case and those Stainless steel clamps, scissors and tweezers(Bags and Bags full and all sterilised)
Thought they would be handy in a vape kit(Ammo Case as the kit Case) and the best part... it all fits in it:)

Back