Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Some vape mail for me

Aqua v2

Venuri RDA

20141210_123854.jpg

Vape Mail!!!!

The long lost HHV package arrives. A big thanks goes out to SAPO for expertly steeping them and then to my bank account for steeping them a bit more. :rolleyes:;-)

Thank you @ShaneW and Sam. Excellent Juicy Joes Service once again

DygPmy5.jpg

More Vape Mail!!!

Thank you Eciggies for my goodies. Kayfun is for a friend of mine.

qyt5ieq.jpg

Gotta love the packaging the FUhattan comes in as well as the button. :-D:-D

MfYlXGr.jpg

hzNWwrA.jpg

oZa8uJp.jpg

BkTUGIL.jpg

Aejvvdn.jpg

Vape Mail!!!!

The long lost HHV package arrives. A big thanks goes out to SAPO for expertly steeping them and then to my bank account for steeping them a bit more. :rolleyes:;-)

Thank you @ShaneW and Sam. Excellent Juicy Joes Service once again

DygPmy5.jpg
Nice. How is the blueberry waffle?
The sparkling cranberry is nice. I had the strawberry waffle but wanted blueberry.

Nice. How is the blueberry waffle?
The sparkling cranberry is nice. I had the strawberry waffle but wanted blueberry.
Blueberry Waffle is very nice.

I get a little waffle with plenty of blueberry and maple on inhale and then waffle and maple on exhale. Very nice juice. A tad bit on the sweet side for me so she will become an after dinner vape for me, but the sparkling cranberry can easily be an adv on my side. (I like the tangy vapes :) )

Finally own my very own Reo LP SL.

Thank you @Rob Fisher for entrusting her to me. She pairs up beautifully with the Odin!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418216460.615649.jpg

Also got some juices and Rayon as a gift. :)

The Digby's smells really good!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418216515.621912.jpg

No my friend! You do not understand how lucky I am! I purchased a brand new sigelei 3days before the meet! Then I won this one. So now 2 sigelei box mods! I gifted this to my brother though. He made me proud in the cloud competition lol
Okay, I'll rephrase..

Your bro is on Lucky Bugger! :-D

Blueberry Waffle is very nice.

I get a little waffle with plenty of blueberry and maple on inhale and then waffle and maple on exhale. Very nice juice. A tad bit on the sweet side for me so she will become an after dinner vape for me, but the sparkling cranberry can easily be an adv on my side. (I like the tangy vapes :) )
Nice. Very keen to get my hands on some. Getting some nicoticket tomo, custards last stand, strawnilla and gravity. So keen. Hope it doesnt taste meh. Still in search for the 'one'

Nice. Very keen to get my hands on some. Getting some nicoticket tomo, custards last stand, strawnilla and gravity. So keen. Hope it doesnt taste meh. Still in search for the 'one'

CLS is still the best custard I tasted so far (melinda's nilla custard comes close, but there is something about CLS that keeps pulling me back)
Strawnilla I have not tasted yet - will probably add one to my next JJ order
Gravity is Brilliant! (Tangerine with a little sweetness, as in very little to just break the tangerine a bit.)

CLS is still the best custard I tasted so far (melinda's nilla custard comes close, but there is something about CLS that keeps pulling me back)
Strawnilla I have not tasted yet - will probably add one to my next JJ order
Gravity is Brilliant! (Tangerine with a little sweetness, as in very little to just break the tangerine a bit.)
Awesome. Now I'm excited. I want to trade my heathers sparkling cranberry for something, not liking it anymore.

Awesome. Now I'm excited. I want to trade my heathers sparkling cranberry for something, not liking it anymore.
All I have to trade is some LV Elvis Breakfast, so it won't be worth it for you (and we are far apart so it does not make sense sending a R100 juice with a R100 Courier. lol). Put it up in the trades section, might get a hit?

All I have to trade is some LV Elvis Breakfast, so it won't be worth it for you (and we are far apart so it does not make sense sending a R100 juice with a R100 Courier. lol). Put it up in the trades section, might get a hit?
Hahah yeah would be dum. Should maybe do that ye, might have a buddy that wants it. But will see how it goes.

Smokescreen and Red Herring! My delivery is only arriving tomorrow according to the courier company! :-(

redherring.jpg

Yay! i finally got my Authentic Vapor Flask DNA 40 v2.1

This thing has to be the best built mod i have ever seen!!

Its also very small which i like.

image_zpsa7bd4e3f.jpg

image_zps75a9e82b.jpg

image_zpsb125aecf.jpg

image_zps5405420e.jpg

image_zps4e047785.jpg

Back