Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

Does not look like a 148W cloud, for shame...stunning hat though :--P
Lol I agree with you on that!

He was burst firing it so that could explain the baby cloud. :p

Let me tell you that vaping at 150w is horrible and pointless. Lol.

Vapemail from a fellow Reonaut @Silver who hooked me up with a delrin button cover for my new reo. Thank you!

This is the second package this week to also sport my forum name within a heart. lol. The first being from @Rob Fisher :p

58cb0e9c8e33cc450931c99880862a59.jpg

Vapemail from a fellow Reonaut @Silver who hooked me up with a delrin button cover for my new reo. Thank you!

This is the second package this week to also sport my forum name within a heart. lol. The first being from @Rob Fisher :p

@Yiannaki you are getting much love bud and all this on a weekend. Lekker man. And that button cover going to rock the orange black combo

Lol, @Yiannaki - its my pleasure man.
When I saw the pic of your Orange and Black Reo I knew I had to dig deep in the Reo box and find you that Black Delrin button...
It looks fabulous on your new Reo.

As for the packaging, let's just say that I wanted to continue what our esteemed @Rob Fisher had started ;-)

Also, there's a lot of love flowing at this time of the year

@Yiannaki you are getting much love bud and all this on a weekend. Lekker man. And that button cover going to rock the orange black combo
It matches perfectly.

Random side note: I actually prefer the feel of the black delrin button cover over the Alluminium. It's not so much the finish, but rather the design with the beveled edge.
Geez! I'm starting to doubt those 2's orientation :eek:
Lol. It must be the Greek charm :p

It matches perfectly.

Random side note: I actually prefer the feel of the black delrin button cover over the Alluminium. It's not so much the finish, but rather the design with the beveled edge.

Lol. It must be the Greek charm :p

.... and that with the pronunciation of one of our Greek vaper's surname = "cut-off-the-wors"? :eek:

Maybe we can have official ecigssa forum hats someday - caps. :--)

Checked Yetivapes, their stock will only be coming in on 19 December. Can't seem to find anyone who has stock of this bad boy

Forgot to post this vape mail from yesterday :D

December stock up on hurricane, and bombies as well as two new lab rat liquids from @Paulph201:D :rock:

b0fee43e3e69a63f30bc291bf99fd33b.jpg

So got this over the weekend, really amazing step from my MVP2 and Aerotank v2 combo... Really is an awesome vape!

Smok xpro bt50 + Atlantis!

e8745a928572b6e01da35a79beacca77.jpg

15e1d0e74a7d05c613d90fc7b64fde44.jpg

4c37df8d250206de32deca45eaa7e40a.jpg

Vape Mail Baby!

I simply have to show the package! Lindsay is special! Plus it's her birthday today and I get a present! I got a Happy Xmas Voucher!

Two BF conversions of the Cyclone Deck and a new BF Atty to try!

VapeClub 003.JPG VapeClub 005.JPG

Well balanced combination that. I like it. Enjoy.

Thanks! It really is amazing in terms of flavour and hit!

Alas, I have literally just slumped into a state of "vaping depression" - if I can call it that...

After a lot of searching (I got started by looking at how to rebuild the Atlantis coils, including reviews), I found out that the chimney is in fact not stainless steel, and is actually chrome plated brass. What a let down. I absolutely cannot use it, and I am looking at it on my desk at work like something that has buttered me up for happiness and has done nothing but extinguish the flame of excitement and sense of accomplishment I felt for finally finding what I thought to be the best tank I would find (sub-ohm, no dripping, no building, great flavour, big clouds etc etc).

Also, the coils are apparently some blend/mix/mashup of (no on is sure yet) fibreglass (?!) and ceramic, and that the mesh is in fact to stop shards of the stuff flying into your lungs, and not to stop juice landing on your tongue...

On top of that, the Smok has buttons that rattle, in my pocket, while a drive, to the point I have to put it in my bag so as not to hear it...

What is so sad about all of this, is it dawns on my that we have a serious problem in the vape world. And with all the new ways/techniques/configurations, we are sure to be in for a rough ride with regards to regulation, safety, health etc in the form of short cuts and knockoffs.

I feel ripped off, lied to and let down for thinking Aspire would go as far as making the tank out of stainless steel, I mean, were my expectations too high?

Just seems like you can't find the best allrounder. Does such a thing exist? I mean, the Atlantis with the build quality of the Aerotank, paired with 0.5ohm coils using organic cotton as apposed to something that is a knockoff version of a material probably found in a gas lamp, and non rattle (perhaps dampened? foamed? padded? o-ringed? (and I'm not engineer)) buttons? Is it too much to ask for? I'm not sure really.

Sorry for the rant :)

Thanks! It really is amazing in terms of flavour and hit!

Alas, I have literally just slumped into a state of "vaping depression" - if I can call it that...

After a lot of searching (I got started by looking at how to rebuild the Atlantis coils, including reviews), I found out that the chimney is in fact not stainless steel, and is actually chrome plated brass. What a let down. I absolutely cannot use it, and I am looking at it on my desk at work like something that has buttered me up for happiness and has done nothing but extinguish the flame of excitement and sense of accomplishment I felt for finally finding what I thought to be the best tank I would find (sub-ohm, no dripping, no building, great flavour, big clouds etc etc).

Also, the coils are apparently some blend/mix/mashup of (no on is sure yet) fibreglass (?!) and ceramic, and that the mesh is in fact to stop shards of the stuff flying into your lungs, and not to stop juice landing on your tongue...

On top of that, the Smok has buttons that rattle, in my pocket, while a drive, to the point I have to put it in my bag so as not to hear it...

What is so sad about all of this, is it dawns on my that we have a serious problem in the vape world. And with all the new ways/techniques/configurations, we are sure to be in for a rough ride with regards to regulation, safety, health etc in the form of short cuts and knockoffs.

I feel ripped off, lied to and let down for thinking Aspire would go as far as making the tank out of stainless steel, I mean, were my expectations too high?

Just seems like you can't find the best allrounder. Does such a thing exist? I mean, the Atlantis with the build quality of the Aerotank, paired with 0.5ohm coils using organic cotton as apposed to something that is a knockoff version of a material probably found in a gas lamp, and non rattle (perhaps dampened? foamed? padded? o-ringed? (and I'm not engineer)) buttons? Is it too much to ask for? I'm not sure really.

Sorry for the rant :)

You're right, only thing to do is go back to smoking cigarettes.

Seriously though, what is the deal with chrome plated brass, mPT 3's are chrome plated brass all over, (I know, I drilled one), as I believe are the MOW's, and a number of other tanks.

Now, just to add to the hysteria, those of you who have Atlantis's, after using them for a while, (more than a couple of days), unscrew the base and look into the top of the coil, there will be little black bits laying on top of the stainless steel mesh. (Unless it's only mine that does this of course)

Once you have seen the little black bits, sit down, breathe and say to yourself, "I'm not gonna die, I'm not gonna die"
Now, see if you can scrape some out and feel them between your fingers, it's just burnt juice.

The juice that sometimes pops and stings your tongue, not all of it reaches your tongue, some of it falls back down and lands on top of the mesh, for you to gaze at in horror.

As for the best all rounder, that is different things to different people, but by the sound of things what you are looking for is a Kayfun V4, stainless all the way, from what I've seen in review video's, better build quality than aerotank's and you get to roll your own coils and use your own choice of wicking material.

If anything from that kills you/maims you/disables you, its on you.

Back